Positives from the Colts game! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from the Colts game!

I also think Frank Reich is a good coach - and we out coached them in prep today. I thought they were going to abuse us in the run game but it did not happen. Kudos to Flores and co.
I agree with Reich being a good coach.
I think he's done a decent job despite losing his "franchise QB" a week before the season started.
What I remember most about him is the comeback win against the Oilers when he was the back-up QB for the Bills. Un-Friggin_believable. I just KNEW the Bills were toast that day, and some how they pulled it out with Reich.

I think he's done a decent job despite losing his "franchise QB" a week before the season started.
What I remember most about him is the comeback win against the Oilers when he was the back-up QB for the Bills. Un-Friggin_believable. I just KNEW the Bills were toast that day, and some how they pulled it out with Reich.
And we would have been in the SB if he didn’t pull that comeback!

Right!
If I remember, we had shut out the Chargers, only to get spanked by the Bills.........again.
Couldn’t get off of the field w Thurman Thomas and Kenneth Davis abusing us in the short passing game and on the edges. D was too slow.

There was a play in space on tbe rb that John Jenkins made that I almost fell out of my chair on.

Nik needhams been solid. Relative to the talent across from him.

lb level minus ego has played better too.

Eric rowe seems to have revived his career at least as a package safety.

o line play as a whole continues to play above it’s talent level.

Dvp looking like a guy who will return in 2020.

I’m a Maryland grad I got see him do it to the Canes

Honestly I’m not sure if Baker was celebrating, the RB was right behind baker and hoyers hand with the football went behind bakers head which actually jarred the ball loose. And baker turned around real quick like he was anticipating Hoyer dumping the ball off to the RB and then he got spun around and had no clue where the ball was
agreed...I think he was looking back to see if Hoyer got the ball off

A positive is that this team, who is not nearly as deep or talented as who they face. Didn't give it away and collapse (despite some "fans" who wanted us to loose). Every Dolphins team since Zach and JT were in their primes would have given away that game but a bunch of no names stood up when it mattered. Hoyer made some crazy accurate throws on that last drive against good coverage.

So way to stand up guys!

A positive is that this team, who is not nearly as deep or talented as who they face. Didn't give it away and collapse (despite some "fans" who wanted us to loose). Every Dolphins team since Zach and JT were in their primes would have given away that game but a bunch of no names stood up when it mattered. Hoyer made some crazy accurate throws on that last drive against good coverage.

So way to stand up guys!

My opinion is different. One positive from this season and emphasized in Indy was this team DOES have talent. Not All Pro. Not going to say a lot of top 10 players. BUT, the talent is becoming apparent. Certainly not a roster of scrubs and 'no talents.' I'll not list them all - there has been another thread discussing individual players - but there is talent no one would have listed 7 games ago.

There was a play in space on tbe rb that John Jenkins made that I almost fell out of my chair on.

Nik needhams been solid. Relative to the talent across from him.

lb level minus ego has played better too.

Eric rowe seems to have revived his career at least as a package safety.

o line play as a whole continues to play above it’s talent level.

Dvp looking like a guy who will return in 2020.

Webb - Deiter - Kilgore - Boehm - Davis looking like our best combo.

Back
Top Bottom