Positives from today and MNF!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from today and MNF!!!

Agree with you on the Raekwon McMillan blitz - he was moving like a locomotive and Sam Darnold needed to change his underpants after it.
This is now Raekwon's second year after the ACL surgery that destroyed his rookie year and he is able to run a lot better than last season (100% predictable). This blitz came as a surprise and maybe we need to see more of them from #52.

My positive from the game... I'm positive Miami screwed up their chance to draft the player of their choosing in the 2020 draft.

Look, we couldn't let that pathetic lightweight Gase come to our house and beat us down. This one was for pride and to send a message. Gase's presser after the game was so much fun to watch. The last question was does losing to Miami today validate Steve Ross's decision to fire you? Gase was enraged, he mumbled something about refusing to answer that question and walked off. He's getting beat up by the NY press. I knew he would and I am enjoying watching him squirm like Saban used to! I'll enjoy this while I can but I think he might be out of there soon.

Look, we couldn't let that pathetic lightweight Gase come to our house and beat us down. This one was for pride and to send a message. Gase's presser after the game was so much fun to watch. The last question was does losing to Miami today validate Steve Ross's decision to fire you? Gase was enraged, he mumbled something about refusing to answer that question and walked off. He's getting beat up by the NY press. I knew he would and I am enjoying watching him squirm like Saban used to! I'll enjoy this while I can but I think he might be out of there soon.
Yep. I think it's one and done for Gase. The Jets spent like they expected to contend. Instead they are in the hunt for the #1 overall pick.

Plus, Darnold looks like crap and quarterback development is supposed to be Gase's main talent.

Yep. I think it's one and done for Gase. The Jets spent like they expected to contend. Instead they are in the hunt for the #1 overall pick.

Plus, Darnold looks like crap and quarterback development is supposed to be Gase's main talent.

Back
Top Bottom