Positives from today’s game against Jets! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from today’s game against Jets!

The offense wasn’t good enough. Fitz forced the ball too much as usual

We did not play down to the competition....sure we left points on the board, but we still won by 24 points. That's what "good" teams do.

I don't think Fitz was the same after the double hit and the thump on the head. Sometimes a hit like that rings your bell for a while.

Congratulations to the person who bet $2m on a Detriot Lions, Miami Dolphins parlay today. Whoever it was; won big!!!

Thread titled "Positives for the Game"... Half the posts are complaining about leaving points on the board in a 24 point blowout over a division rival.

A lot of you honestly need a new hobby because you apparently don't glean much joy from this one.

Agree on Roberts; he got his jersey dirty and made some plays... I still think he is good depth, rather than starter material, but I'll give credit where it is due, he had a nice game.

* Tua needs to work on yards per attempt. That's not a winning level in this league. Yards per completion is even worse. Completion percentage is fine

* Ogbah looked so stiff in the first two games. Now it's like not even the same guy

* Crowd spacing was exceptional, best I've seen in any pandemic

* Highlight of the day was Green Bay collapsing from 10-0 to 10-38. I want all unbeatens gone in this season without true road games. Getting rid of Mahomes last week and Rodgers this week was awesome. I still have no idea how Aaron Rodgers is rated so high on the all-time lists. Stats...yeah. But so many of his weaknesses show up so often, like all the panic steps in the pocket today once things soured.

* I always believed New England was more Brady than Belichick. I'll stick with that. The perspective I use is to ignore all details. The details only serve to confuse. If somebody told you that a coach/quarterback combination had a legendary 19 year run with 9 Super Bowl appearances and 6 titles, the blindfolded conclusion would have to be that the quarterback was most responsible. It will eventually be evaluated that way, as nobody comes close to matching the numbers. But right now the silly subjective version is to hold Belichick in awe and look for every desperation to downgrade Tom Brady

* It was raining at the stadium but not at my house

Back
Top Bottom