Positives from today’s game! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from today’s game!

Words meanings are important.

I doubt many of our posters have looked in a dictionary in a long time. This lack of knowledge of the meaning of words just adds to confusion and long debates while posters involved in those long, tedious debates are probably talking "past each other" as opposed to clarifying their positions. It's a shame.

Agree. I'm one who takes 'player X is trash' literally. No wiggle room

The hyperbole is difficult for me as well.

Arguments like that generally just get me to ignore the post completely.

What has been interesting to watch a number of years as a fan is the number of players even assistant coaches that have been part of our club considered fringe types by the fans and media and see those guys play well for other clubs. So this drafting thing really depends first getting the right coach then the GM then the players. If Flores finally is that guy since Shula then Grier becomes expendable if he cannot measure up. In the meanwhile with a entire roster stashed o. IR loads of draft picks the next thing to expect is Flores to produce a 8 - 8 record with his roster and a year to prepare.

The hyperbole is difficult for me as well.

Arguments like that generally just get me to ignore the post completely.
I agree.

I also agree with @Ray R that words do have meanings. Sometimes though, emotions get in the way of reality.

I have to admit, once in a while, I do enjoy trolling/baiting someone who is consistently over the top, just for the entertainment value.

I agree.

I also agree with @Ray R that words do have meanings. Sometimes though, emotions get in the way of reality.

I have to admit, once in a while, I do enjoy trolling/baiting someone who is consistently over the top, just for the entertainment value.

Yeah, I get emotion, but extreme comments almost every post isn't emotion - it's stating a belief.

There were positives in the game. Some were decent plays by 12th stringers

I agree.

*raises hand*

Guilty, your honor.

If we had a semblance of a run blocking offensive line, chances are we would’ve won the last two games. If anything, yesterday—and the entire season—has been a referendum on using two of our first three picks on the offensive line.

Though I agree we should take 2 O-linemen early, it does not have to technically be exactly in the 1st for Miami, considering how early Miami will pick in the 2nd, it can be considered almost a very late 1st.

I absolutely want one of the top two Centers, plus (considering which direction Miami goes), either an Offensive tackle if one of the top 4 are still there when Miami picks with their Steelers and Texans picks, or a Guard with first 2nd round pick.

Though I agree we should take 2 O-linemen early, it does not have to technically be exactly in the 1st for Miami, considering how early Miami will pick in the 2nd, it can be considered almost a very late 1st.

I absolutely want one of the top two Centers, plus (considering which direction Miami goes), either an Offensive tackle if one of the top 4 are still there when Miami picks with their Steelers and Texans picks, or a Guard with first 2nd round pick.
I think a rd1 tackle is almost a given at this point. Yes, it may take a year to develop him, but the cost of a top FA tackle, if any were even available, will be ridiculous.

I agree.

Yes, me too.

When I finally get aggravated enough I find myself turning into a troll. It usually happens after the third rehashing of the same stuff.

Back
Top Bottom