Positives from tonight’s game!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from tonight’s game!!!

That was the first win under Flores that was by multiple scores. We now have a positive point differential on the year.

I'm not going to read too much into this because it's one week and the Jaguars, but these are the kind of games that let you know the rebuild is working.

Jackson and Kindley, Kindley and Jackson.

Gaskin showing he can carry the load..

Parker

Fitzpatrick showing he’s still improving at his age and that he deserved the start based in his play..

Positives was clearly a much needed win and I don't care who it was we needed the win and they dominated.

Yes improvements needed especially on D but huge gains last night.

That Oline.. if I’m not mistaken what is it 5 sacks allowed in 3 games? Maybe I’m off just going off the top but what an improvement

it’s probably the best pass blocking we’ve had in over a decade. Kindley continues to shine. You can see Jackson Getting even better every game. When we’re playoff contenders both should be pro bowlers, maybe even this year the way they’re going.

Sieler played a hell of a game. Even Raekwon Davis had a couple of tackles in this game. Can you imagine?

Gaskins once again played well. Good find by the F/O in the late rounds of the draft.

DeVante Parker showed his toughness once again. Playing through a hammy issue, that just a few years ago would have kept him out of the game.

The Rookie Offensive Lineman were excellent, once again. That was a BS PI call on Jackson late in the game. It was clear the defender should have been flagged for a face mask. Kindley and Jackson are playing beyond expectations. Good job by the F/O drafting these kids. They are proving they belong.

Isaiah Ford is a crafty WR, love his smarts on the field.

Mike Gesicki once again made an incredible catch. He continues to defy the nah sayers. The man has begun to take advantage of his athletism.

Brandon Jones, gotta love this kids spunk and smarts. He was everywhere. Good player and excellent sub package understanding of the game.

Back
Top Bottom