Positives from yesterday’s game! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from yesterday’s game!

They tore it down for picks to get ahead and then rushed to fill holes - we are paying for rushing

Only positive I took away from that game is the O line looks a helluvalot better now that AJax ain’t manning that left side bookend. Still scared though that they still have Jesse Davis on the other end protecting Tuas blindside.

Wanted to take some time before posting this so it wasn’t a complete rage post. I didn’t expect us to win, but thought the defense would play much better, that was embarrassing.

- The offensive game plan to start the game was first time all year it looked like coaches actually paid attention to what defense did well and tried to adjust for. Quick passes to the RBs, attacking down the field to Preston. It wasn’t amazing but it was a little progress.
-Myles gaskin out of the back field had a great game, about time they finally use him at what he’s good at. I believe it was a historic day receiving for a dolphins RB.
- Jaelan Phillips continues to get better, he’s got a way to go still. But I’m becoming confident by the end of the year he will develop into a cornerstone piece.
- Preston Williams sighting, he made a few big plays and drew the big PI in the endzone.
- As terrible as we’ve been we are 1-4 and 49ers are 2-3. Our schedule is about to soften and there is a chance that those picks end up being close enough that we’re not super depressed about not having our own selection.

That’s honestly all I got, it was a terrible game, Flores/Grier seats are hot, Fans are furious, pressure is on.

I'll add the OL. The play looked improved and fewer apparent miscommunications.
Needham, when I watched him, still played well.
Not a posiitive, but when the D knew JB was hobbled and couldn't move much, the OL still did pretty good.

the only positive to yesterday was we are one week closer to this shitshow of a season being over

the only positive to yesterday was we are one week closer to this ****show of a season being over
I don't watch any other sport, and I rarely watch any other NFL games besides the Fins. I suffer through a LONG off-season waiting to see them play again, and this is what they give me!
:bang:

Players looked disinterested in the 2nd half.
Jackson should have reversing lights on when in pass protection.
Invisible Wilson this whole season.
The coaching is terrible really terrible.
All of the above is a positive as we really need to show our owner where the deficiencies are.
Grier and Flores can't judge talent.
Clean house no more ex Pats in our team.
Hire someone with a plan for getting our offence on track with these playmakers.
Hire an experienced line coach.

Wanted to take some time before posting this so it wasn’t a complete rage post. I didn’t expect us to win, but thought the defense would play much better, that was embarrassing.

- The offensive game plan to start the game was first time all year it looked like coaches actually paid attention to what defense did well and tried to adjust for. Quick passes to the RBs, attacking down the field to Preston. It wasn’t amazing but it was a little progress.
-Myles gaskin out of the back field had a great game, about time they finally use him at what he’s good at. I believe it was a historic day receiving for a dolphins RB.
- Jaelan Phillips continues to get better, he’s got a way to go still. But I’m becoming confident by the end of the year he will develop into a cornerstone piece.
- Preston Williams sighting, he made a few big plays and drew the big PI in the endzone.
- As terrible as we’ve been we are 1-4 and 49ers are 2-3. Our schedule is about to soften and there is a chance that those picks end up being close enough that we’re not super depressed about not having our own selection.

That’s honestly all I got, it was a terrible game, Flores/Grier seats are hot, Fans are furious, pressure is on.

Early in the game Brissett was very effective. Later in the game he revealed impressive toughness by playing with an injured hamstring.

Back
Top Bottom