Positives from yesterday’s game! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from yesterday’s game!

I don't understand the reason to look for positives, the bottom line is this team sucks. Compound that with all the draft picks anyone could dream of and we look this bad? No sunshine and flowers from me, they deserve all the criticism from the fans they can get.

I don't understand the reason to look for positives, the bottom line is this team sucks. Compound that with all the draft picks anyone could dream of and we look this bad? No sunshine and flowers from me, they deserve all the criticism from the fans they can get.

Not seeing any positives hurts your case. Yes, the O was bad. Yes, the D was bad. Yes, JB was quite bad. But denying progress by the OL or more creative play-calling, or better use of personnel (e.g., Gaskins) comes across as prejudiced and nor analytical.

Not seeing any positives hurts your case. Yes, the O was bad. Yes, the D was bad. Yes, JB was quite bad. But denying progress by the OL or more creative play-calling, or better use of personnel (e.g., Gaskins) comes across as prejudiced and nor analytical.
Hurts my case? Go back through every positive post on FinHeaven. Just because something positive happened and it was recognized as a positive where did that get us? Did we win a playoff game I may have missed? Go ahead why not all go together and give a Texas Roadhouse gift card to the positive player of the game. I mean that's obviously how super bowl teams are made.

As much of a mess as our team currently is, at least we aren’t the Raiders. You can knock Flo all you want, but at least he would never lose his job like Gruden. Talk about an embarrassment to a franchise and fan base.

Back
Top Bottom