Possible alternative option for those who can't get wqam to work on your computers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible alternative option for those who can't get wqam to work on your computers

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
Last year, I listened to about five games over the internet through www.nfl.com via wqam. Basically on the day of the game, I would hit up www.nfl.com and click on scores. There was an option to listen live. Usually you had the option of tuning into either the Dolphins broadcast team or the other team's. Anyhow, the reason I bring it up is because I listened to the Bears-Dolphins preseason game last year and I assume this option will be available for the Bucs-phins game for those of us out of tv and radio range.

I hope this helps ad works. I don't want to be the one who gets everyone's hopes up only for nfl.com not to have that option this year :lol::goof:

NFL.com's always has games on radio. The sound quality isn't as good as QAM's.

How come QAM won't work on your computer?? Shouldn't be a problem. Are you using Netscape??

This is what I do. Connects better than QAM..plus, they archive the games so you can listen to them all year. Until about a week ago they had all of last years games available...

Originally posted by MaxPower
This is what I do. Connects better than QAM..plus, they archive the games so you can listen to them all year. Until about a week ago they had all of last years games available...

I too have used nfl.com to listen to games. I have never noticed a difference in sound quality, between QAM and NFL. Like you say, you can listen to games all year. I listened to the Dolphins/Denver game again, just last month. As an footnote, I was looking at NFL.com yesterday and couldn't find the links to last years broadcasts. Either I just overlooked them or took them off to prepare for this season.

Thank you so much. QAM doesn't work for me and I think it has something to do with the mac version of the software.

You guys made me so happy that I started to cry....

Dear Lord, I have to try and keep it together. Anyone have a tissue?

Originally posted by Samphin
Last year, I listened to about five games over the internet through www.nfl.com via wqam. Basically on the day of the game, I would hit up www.nfl.com and click on scores. There was an option to listen live. Usually you had the option of tuning into either the Dolphins broadcast team or the other team's. Anyhow, the reason I bring it up is because I listened to the Bears-Dolphins preseason game last year and I assume this option will be available for the Bucs-phins game for those of us out of tv and radio range.

I hope this helps ad works. I don't want to be the one who gets everyone's hopes up only for nfl.com not to have that option this year :lol::goof:

I have 2 URL's that I use for WQAM.

http://tuner1.dc1.sonixtream.com/solon/media/tuner/LaunchTuner?aff=wqam

and

http://tuner1.dc1.sonixtream.com/playlists/wqam/wqamWQAMSPORTSRADIO.asx

The 2nd one is supposed to work for everyone.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom