Possible division realignment | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible division realignment

Hate to break it to you but besides the fans of any AFC East team, no one cares about Dolphins v Bills games or Dolphins V Jets game. Just being honest. It's a made up rivalry like in every division. We can develop new rivalries.

Are you insane?

It may be the case now because of how bad the teams are and how above and beyond the cheaters are but those bills game of the 90s and such. I still hate Thurman Thomas even when he was with us.

The fake spike.

The oppening day game against the cheaters when Bledsoe and Marino threw for over 400 yards,
4 0 0 yards each.

These rivalries had always been fun to watch. Things have changed because, not only does the recent divison suck, but the Pats cast a shadow on all of it and would do so in any division.

That was forever ago. Now those games are like the Jags and Titans, no one cares.

Okay. We move to another division. Are we going to develop rivalries there? No.

You are confusing rivalries with recent events. Rivalries are built through time. They grow via years and years of battle. The Monday night miracle for Christ sake.

If the division was competitive, if the games meant something and it wasn't a sure thing that the Pats will run far away with it, football fans would tune in.

Okay. We move to another division. Are we going to develop rivalries there? No.

You are confusing rivalries with recent events. Rivalries are built through time. They grow via years and years of battle. The Monday night miracle for Christ sake.

If the division was competitive, if the games meant something and it wasn't a sure thing that the Pats will run far away with it, football fans would tune in.

I mean the Jets Vs Dolphins and Bills Vs Dolphins was just a forced rivarly to begin with. Its not like a real rivarly to begin with like Carolina and Duke fighting for NC supremacy . What does Miami have to do with New York or Buffalo? Absolutely nothing. They just happened to be in the same division and played multiple times. Were there some big games between them, yes classic gagames but those are inevitable when you play a team twice a year every year. But it could have been the same rivarly if the Steelers were in the AFC east or any other AFC team. Multiple games + time = NFL rivarly. So yes new rivarly can be made and can happen with any teams. The best rivalries are without years and years playing against each other. Like Colts V Pats, Brady V Manning. Cowboys and 49ers in the 90s. Cowboys and Steelers.

I think it would make things more interesting to have Jags and Fins in same division, battle it out each year for Florida supremacy.

Last edited:
WTF is this hot garbage, no team is moving to London, the travel will kill the team as well as the time change. NEVER EVER HAPPEN.

Moving the Chargers to London is one of the dumbest ideas the NFL has had in a long time. Greed mainly. If you want to move a football team move the Bills to Toronto and move the Chargers to Mexico City.

Canadian Bills Stamped and the Mexican Drug Chargers.
Thank you for offering, but we don't want the Bills in Canada.

I have an idea. Keep everything as it is and move the patriots to London in a division all by themselves. But since they cheat, they don't actually play a schedule.

WHAT, who are you my exwife? Again, it will never ever happen.

I see "ex wife" and "Again, it will never happen" and conclude there is a self-contradiction in this response.

Now, there is something to be said about commitment to a position; especially when its wrong. I'm just not going to say it, or maybe I have already said it.

Time will tell.

It would be disgusting to remove any team from the AFC East. There's immense history and rivalry from all these teams and all four of these teams were in the old AFC East before the last realignment. If any divisions should be tampered with it should be one that has less continuity with the old alignment.

To London? Say what?? I never got the memo!

:nap:

Back
Top Bottom