Possible Miami Coaching Canidate already on the move! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible Miami Coaching Canidate already on the move!

How many points has San Diego put up this year, and how many points have we put up? I just think that Cameron would give this offense the kick in the butt that it needs.:wink:
AB-SEW-LOOT-LEEEE... excellent point. Not all coaches are smart nor creative enough to get the ball in the hands of their playmakers via various means and playcalling. Cameron has proven to get the most out his guys, and even when SD was bad in previous years, it wasn't because their offense was bad. In earlier years it was their D being quite bad, or having Doug Flutie start at QB as a past-his-prime player... or Brees before he learned the pro game. But Cameron seems to be a guy who knows what he has, and utilize his weapons creatively and effectively, if not brilliantly. Should Nick go, I'd be all for Cam, if at all possible... plus, who would you choose being CC, Miami or 'Zona? I'm with ya FFinCali...

just like our team...always a day late...Saban screwed us on Brees...and he's draggin his butt to screw us on Cameron...

just like our team...always a day late...Saban screwed us on Brees...and he's draggin his butt to screw us on Cameron...
Hilarious! I get such a kick out of reading the twisted contortion of thought of my fellow Fin fans! :sidelol: Nice...

You know I bet Cam could work wonders with free agency this offseason. I'm actually starting to get excited about Saban leaving. :lol:

what in the hell leads you to believe that?

Cam Cameron is not a great HC prospect guys, don't get your panties in a knot over him.

I know that Cameron is the hot candidate right now, and I wouldn't be upset if he got the Dolphins job if Nick decides that he has no class.

But, I'm not inspired by his ability to give the ball to the LT, throw the ball to Gates, or by having a great defense that keeps them in games. Brees was not a product of Cameron, he is having an even better year in New Orleans. I've thought that Rivers was going to be great since the Senior Bowl (when I was hoping the Dolphins would be able to select him.) So I can't give him credit for simply stepping on the gas in the fastest car.

For me, when I evaluate offensive coordinators (in my own amateur way) I look at guys who have gotten great production out of marginal players, and had backups step in without missing a beat. Mike Heimerdinger did this in Tennessee, Linehan did this in Minnesota, Brian Schottenheimer is doing it in NY, but I haven't seen this out of Cameron.

all i know that if sabans really gone he better just announce it already because we need to start our search for a new HC ASAP

I know that Cameron is the hot candidate right now, and I wouldn't be upset if he got the Dolphins job if Nick decides that he has no class.

But, I'm not inspired by his ability to give the ball to the LT, throw the ball to Gates, or by having a great defense that keeps them in games. Brees was not a product of Cameron, he is having an even better year in New Orleans. I've thought that Rivers was going to be great since the Senior Bowl (when I was hoping the Dolphins would be able to select him.) So I can't give him credit for simply stepping on the gas in the fastest car.

For me, when I evaluate offensive coordinators (in my own amateur way) I look at guys who have gotten great production out of marginal players, and had backups step in without missing a beat. Mike Heimerdinger did this in Tennessee, Linehan did this in Minnesota, Brian Schottenheimer is doing it in NY, but I haven't seen this out of Cameron.

I think Linehan is a horrible coach. The Rams shouldve had a couple more wins this year. I think he underperformed his first year there. Its premature to write him off but I'm not imprsessed with his first year

Baaaah. My list would start with Bob Stoops, Kirk Ferentz, Jeff Fisher (It'd make no sense that he'd be fired, but his name is coming up in a few threads I've read so I put him here), Ron Rivera, Jim Mora, Norm Chow.

I'm assuming that Pete Carroll wouldn't even entertain an offer.

UGH-No freakin college coaches, i want NOTHING to do with them, any of them! College coaches just dont work out. Stoops and Ferentz and Carroll would be fools to leave their fiefdoms anyway.

Jeff Fisher I would DIE to get, hes awesome, but I find it hard to believe the Titans let him walk. Chow has promise but is very inexperienced still.

Jim Mora left his players out to dry, very poor showing of himself, no thanks.

Rivera and Bates are interesting, but I would much rather an offensive mind come in. Cam Cameron, Ken Wisenhunt and Russ Grimm seem to be named often. Either Ken or Russ will be coaching the steelers next year though.

An interesting name I saw was the Colts QB coach. I know the colts have good players, but just like you blame coaching when a team plays poorly, cant you accept good coaching for good play? The same applies for CC btw. Perhaps they have a hand in making some of these guys so good. Just a thought.

Anyway, I wont cry any if Saban leaves, I actually kinda hope he does now. His coaching didnt impress much this year, was a big letdown after last. And with all the Alabama crap, he let it grow and grow before he tried to put out the flames (and poorly at that). Some major personell mistakes as well. Just not impressing this year at all.

One guy I have not seen named, oddly enough, is Capers. Not promoting him, just tossing it out there. Still would rather an offensive coach (as long as Wayne doesnt promote Mularkey. Please god dont do that to us!!)

Cameron no way

Is this the same guy that got fired from Indiana. YES!!!. Just go ahead and bring back WANNY!

Michael Turner is a free agent too, if Ricky didn't come back.:wink:
He is a RFA and would likely have to give up a 1st or 2nd round pick for him and if he were to switch teams he would want to be the starter not a backup.

Baaaah. My list would start with Bob Stoops, Kirk Ferentz, Jeff Fisher (It'd make no sense that he'd be fired, but his name is coming up in a few threads I've read so I put him here), Ron Rivera, Jim Mora, Norm Chow.

I'm assuming that Pete Carroll wouldn't even entertain an offer.

After seeing what Carroll did in the NFL I would hope Wayne has the sense to never offer to him.

Back
Top Bottom