Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Does this sound like a possibiliy?

Our three QBs in 2004: Rosenfels, Henson, Rivers

Practice Squad QB: Ricky Ray

With possibly Henson or Rivers starting. Or do you think that Fielder or Brunell will start and we will get either Rivers or Henson not both?

They wont start sage...and thers no way theyll go for both rivers and henson..a big waste if so.

Yeah a good starter is as much opportunity as it is talent. Once we get Rivers and Henson it won't be obvious which guy is the most talented, therefore the dude we keep. We would only know once we get them on the field and starting like 8 or 9 games.

Heck if Chad Pennington had another high pedigree QB to compete with in practice up in NY then Pennington never would have hit the field. In practice Herm Edwards and the coaching staff were never convinced he should start...always said he was too "cerebral" It took Vinny sucking REAL BAD to finally push them into it and then all the sudden hey whadya know the kid is special, real special.

You think he could get into the Ronald McDonald house for kids? :lol

(uh....not knocking those in life who need a helping hand here....just a friendly jest at some guy who'll never see this post anyways......that'd be penny boy) :)

I'm sorry if I am behind but I havent been on in two days. With Marino gone will it hurt our chances on getting Rivers being Marino liked him?

Back
Top Bottom