Possible TV Black Out On ABC in South Fl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible TV Black Out On ABC in South Fl

nyrican

LONG SEASON DOLFANS
Reaction score
Can you belive this, here is a team who is in first place (not for long) and the game is not even close to being sold out !!!!

That goes to show you how loyal the fans are here in South Florida for their beloved Dolphins.

I'll be at the game, because I enjoy the AFC East , it's going to be a very interesting game.

oh yea and by the way Go Colts !!!!!!!!!!

I don't think you

idiot Jet Fans understand... Most people living in the Miami, Fort Lauderdale area are transplants from Northern states and from Cuba... Therefore they are not Dolphin Fans, hence they do not go to the games. Do you think you can get that through your thick skulls....

The Jets will be two games behind Miami by Tuesday Morning now that is funny......

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How many of your games do the people want to see..Now that's hilarious! :lol:

You don't even have a HOME stadium..You play your games at the Giants home stadium :rolleyes: :lol:

game

dolfan 201,

what's does the cuban population got to do with them attending the game, I know alot of Dolfans' that are Cuban and Cuban americans who are SEASON TICKET HOLDERS and go to the games.... my point is that if you are a fan of the game and you have a chance to attend the game you go, case in point I love my JETS, KNICKS, AND METS and when they are in town I make it a point of going to the game... SO DON'T YOU CALL ME AND IDIOT
RESERVE THOSE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF.....

24-0
EIGHT IN A ROW
JETS JETS JETS JETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eight in a row

But can't win the Division.... Beating the Dolphins does the Jets a lot of good...

Instead of being 5-11 they will be 7-9.....

I can see why you are so proud

There you go counting the chickies before they are hatched...
I know that it gets under your skin that the FINS can't beat the JETS that's ok.

There is nothing wrong with that, If there is a football God beating you guys TWICE A YEAR, FOR THE LAST FOUR YEARS will someday pay dividends and hopefully it will be this year.

I'm getting used to this living here in South Florida,

THE METS BEATING THE MARLINS
THE KNICKS BEATING THE HEAT
AND OF COURSE THE ANNUAL FISH FRY

HEY it feels like I never left the Bronx !!!!

:D

the population doesn't...........

have anything to do with going to the game, the weather does. i have been to florida in december and there are so many things to do. unless you have an indoor lake or pool, water sports are out of the question in NY in december. other than the game and seeing if yout spit freezes before it hits the ground, what have you got? :o

game

Since I live in South Florida, I have a pool in my backyard, bbq and the whole nine yards. That does not stop me from going to the games (so that is weak argument).

When I lived in NYC I went to the games, and when it comes to things to do in NYC I went to Broadway, Times Square, Upstate,

So there are alot of things to do in NY as well..

The economy is in a recession this year...People are losing their jobs and alot of people are not going out living their normal lives cause of Sept 11....Alot of people don't have alot of money right now and they aren't willing to spend too much of it..Ever think about that?

game

Flying 11

You are correct, I understand your point of view... there are alot of people who unfortunately lost their jobs.

And the Holidays are comming so the people rather use thier money for other things.

It's just a shame that a game of this magnitude might be blacked out in South Florida :(

I understand

yep!

there are lots of things to do in NY, and getting mugged in NYC is right up near the top of the list.

most people in florida are not interested in sitting and watching a game or going to some show on broadway. most are healt nuts that like out door recreation, fishing, boating. and remember, there are an awful lot of retiree's from the north east in florida. they know where the best place to live is!

:D

Being from California you sure know alot about NYC... its a shame
that You can say that.

You can get mugged any were, you just have to know and understand your surroundings.

I remember when I was in the Navy and I was overseas some kids came up to me and asked me for my money.

I just laughed and walked away. In response to your comment about knowing where the best place to live for those who are retired is correct, its surely not Cali....

:)

Back
Top Bottom