Possible? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible?

Fitz

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
You guys think its possible trade the #2 pick for both of minnesotas firsts? that way we could take a RB with the 7th. Leave the 18th open for whoevers on the board?

Fitz said:
You guys think its possible trade the #2 pick for both of minnesotas firsts? that way we could take a RB with the 7th. Leave the 18th open for whoevers on the board?

Possible? Yes.
Do we get value? Not with that trade.
Would the vikings want to do it? Doubtful. they will get the reciever they want at #7.

What receiver do you think they prefer? I think Edwards will go before Williams although I'd much rather see Edwards in the purple and Gold.

If that happens and gain a 2rd for surtain:
1a)Cedric Benson(Brown wont fall)
1b)Thomas Davis(will fall)
2)David Baas
3)Jason Brown
4)Robert McCune
5)Courtney Roby
7)Albert Means
If we could trade down and get some more picks it will be a lot better

BocaHighQB said:
If that happens and gain a 2rd for surtain:
1a)Cedric Benson(Brown wont fall)
1b)Thomas Davis(will fall)
2)David Baas
3)Jason Brown
4)Robert McCune
5)Courtney Roby
7)Albert Means
If we could trade down and get some more picks it will be a lot better
I would LOVE that draft.

unifiedtheory said:
Possible? Yes.
Do we get value? Not with that trade.
Would the vikings want to do it? Doubtful. they will get the reciever they want at #7.

Doubtful??? This is the most likely suggestion I've seen from all the crap you guys have put up....aahhhhmmm lets take wilkerson in the 2nd, spears in the 3rd, etc. etc. and all the other bs.....

If Minnesota is in love w/ ONE of the receivers I could see them making this move.

It is PLENTY of value for us -we could get one of the receivers, one of the backs, the best defensive player available, or Barron at 7....then we still have another first rounder.....I would love this trade

This trade will not happen. Minnesota has far too many needs to trade up five spots and surrender the 18th pick.

Back
Top Bottom