Possibly Brady's last year in 2018 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possibly Brady's last year in 2018

He would be welcomed in my book but the question is????????

Would he want to come to miami when we have a scrub in tannehill??????

Nobody wanted part of miami a while back when the scrub philbin took the reigns here....

We have no true qb but a wr in college.

Our defense stinks.

Why would belichick want to come to this mess???????????

Why would anybody want to come here?

He would be welcomed in my book but the question is????????

Would he want to come to miami when we have a scrub in tannehill??????

Nobody wanted part of miami a while back when the scrub philbin took the reigns here....

We have no true qb but a wr in college.

Our defense stinks.

Why would belichick want to come to this mess???????????

Why would anybody want to come here?

Why are you a fan?

He didnt acquire all those 2019 picks for someone else to use

I think he would want to come to stroke his own ego. I believe he would like to take another team to a Super Bowl. Has any coach ever done that? I believe he would like to prove that he can do it without Brady. I believe that he would like to stick it to NE twice a year if he leaves. Now would I welcome him? **** yeah! I believe Brady benefits from Bill's system more than Bill is a product of Brady's success. He actually took the Browns to the playoffs? THE BROWNS!

Oh man. I live in NH. He's not leaving NE for another job.

I'm conflicted. I like winning, but I don't like cheating. I'm not saying he's a bad coach, but there is no way Belichick is ever going to give up his "if you're not cheating you're not trying" philosophy.

Although, knowing the NFL, they'd probably crack down on his bull@#$% as soon as he came to Miami.

*Realistically though, this will never happen. I'm pretty sure Belichick doesn't want to tarnish his legacy by acting like a mercenary at the end of his career.

There is 0% chance he leaves the Patriots organization.

That being said, I would welcome him with open arms like I did LeBron on the Heat and D. Wade when he came back.

Like asking who you want on your football team Dan Marino or Scott Mitchell. Let me think about that.. lol

without Brady he is past his sell by date

no thanks

Time for the next Belichick, whether it be Gase or whomever

Back
Top Bottom