Possibly Brady's last year in 2018 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possibly Brady's last year in 2018

I passionately hate the guy, but I'd passionately love him in aqua and orange just like Tom Brady.

But it will never happen either way and that's fine. I believe in Adam Gase. I'd rather beat them.

As a defensive assistant coach ... sure. :biggrin

Wouldn't every team that wasn't set at head coach? That said, I still hold out hope for Gase.

I have heard rumors in the past that if Belichick were to leave, it would be for the giants or a team in Florida. I truly believe the end is near for Belichick & NE. Also, if we struggle this year, Gase could possibly be gone if the right HC became available. I wouldn’t be surprised if Bill ended up here in a VP role overseeing the organization. Would be a huge move for us!

I hate Belichick....absolutely hate him and his damn success. He can't be happy winning all those games.

He would be welcomed in my book but the question is????????

Would he want to come to miami when we have a scrub in tannehill??????

Nobody wanted part of miami a while back when the scrub philbin took the reigns here....

We have no true qb but a wr in college.

Our defense stinks.

Why would belichick want to come to this mess???????????

Why would anybody want to come here?

Too bad more posters don't view this site this way. Would save a lot of us quite a bit of heartache.

zero chance he comes here. He's almost done imo anyway

Bill is a great coach even if he cheats. But 2-reasons I will pass I don't support cheaters ( my kids that its the wrong thing to do regardless of the reason ) so don't need that example in south fl, and second we have had big names fail down here, Johnson, Parcels and Saban. So just because he is a name does not mean he will suceed here.

• Say nee in Afrikaans to say no. ...
  • Say não in Portuguese to say no. ...
  • Say niet to say no in Russian. ...
  • Say nein to say no in German. ...
  • Say nahi to say no in Hindi. ...
  • Say voch to say no in Armenian. ...
  • Say non in French.
  • Say NO because I'm English and I have 2 brain cells to rub together.

would welcome his face to my cleats in full swing

Belichick is rumored at having issues in NE and it appears the marriage may be on the rocks. With a possible divorce would you bring him to Miami as GM/HC ?
Like we did with Jimmy Johnson.
Hells Yes!
That's a crazy ass question!

Back
Top Bottom