Post all your Mocks here so theres no more threads for each one. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post all your Mocks here so theres no more threads for each one.

Joey 22

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Well I came up with this idea so we dont waste so much space we can all heveour mocks in one single thread, that way we can also compare them and make sure there is no same mock twice and that all mocks are seen by everyone. And well here it goes this is my second mock and maybe some of you may like it.

1st rd. Brown/Caddie. Saban seems very interested in both auburn backs, and I have started to lean towards Caddie, like some others have pointed out, you can teach Caddie how to catch and block, but you cant teach Brown to be elusive or improve his vision, Caddie is now 217 pounds which is right inline with NFL average. His only ?? its injurys but he is also 1 year younger than Brown.

2nd rd. Chris Henry. Acquired thru a 1 spot trade down with Cle. or a Surtain trade. If its thru a trade down with Cle. Matt Jones might still be available so if you like Jones more well insert Jones name here. I already posted a profile about Henry in another mock and everyone knows who Jones is so I wont explain this pick.

3rd rd. Sensabaugh/Nicholson/Butler/Wilkerson. Well in my previous Mock I had Walters here but after giving it some thought I think Andrew will still be around in the 4th cause there are many QBs ahead of him now cause of the work outs and C and S are even more glaring holes in our team so any of those guys would help Ben if healthy and if he can put up a few pounds can be a outright starter, as well as either of those S.

4th Walters. Well for a guy who was expected to be a 1st rd pick last year at a position like QB we are getting a steal, and doctors have said that his shoulder will completely heal even before TC starts and they have also said that it will take little if any armstrength from him so well the 4th for a potential franchise QB its more than a fair deal.

5th Eric Ghiaciuc/Marviel Underwood. It all depends on who we pick on the earlier pick, Underwood is the fastest S in the draft, its a ballhawk, excels in coverage, great athlete, willing to assist run support, but has physical limitations when doing so, at 197 pounds he gets ran over a lot by big guys, but is the kind of guy who enjoys laying the big hit.

7th Derek Curry OLB Very smart big but slow pretty much is perfectly the Saban profile for a LB.

UDFAs Albert Means I really dont think anybody will draft him his combine #s where very bad and that not only shows he has poor athletic ability it also showcase his lack of enthusiasm towards the NFL, I bet he goes undrafted.

Eric Moore. A very athletic DE he is a relentless pass rusher and has always played against to competition.

Well it all depends on who you like but all the glaring holes in our team would be covered with the BPA at that position and my mock has nothig to do with the purpose of this thread that is to save space and make for a more organized Board.

- - - Miami Dolphins Draft - - -

Dolphins agree to trade all of their draft picks to the Washington Redskins for the rights to draft Ricky Williams.

Oh wait, that was another unemployed NFL coach who did that, sorry!

:laughat: Miami Dolphins.

Oops you meant Draft Mocks . My bad :couch:

1st round: Ronnie Brown RB (A good RB can make the QB and Line better, I think QB and Line will both improve with our new "actually know what they are doing" coaches, all we need is that RB)

3rd round pick: Ben Wilkerson C (This could be a slight stretch for him but I see the Center position as a huge problem, McKinney will not cut it. Wilkerson is experienced at Center, he actually can lead the line and pickup blitz packages. Maybe we could trade down at this point and still get him and pick up extra picks, maybe trade down in the 3rd and pick up a 6th round pick that we are missing would be cool.)

4th round pick: James Butler S (Bell, Bua, Tillman, Jones, Butler gives us a decent help at Saftey. Butler is a smart, helps in run support and is a ballhawk, something Saban will love.)

5th round pick: Derrick Wake OLB (Moore can't stay healthy and who knows how Seau will do coming back from injury and declining in age, decent depth will be needed. Wake has decent size and speed and according to nfldraftcountdown can play the 3-4 incase we move to that either this year or next.)

7th round pick: Scott Young G (At this point in the draft you look at potential, Young as a TON of it, he is super strong and quick. Even with the signing of Cook I still think that Young would be a great pick at this point)

1. Braylon Edwards
2. Ronnie Brown
3. Adrein Mcpherson
4. Antre Rolle
5. Matt Lienart

Well there goes one of my three wishes

Back
Top Bottom