Post Bucs - Coach Pressers - Hacks suck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post Bucs - Coach Pressers - Hacks suck

Geordie

Club Member
Reaction score
So here are the press conferences from yesterday, sorry for the spoilers, but honestly not worth your time clicking on them. But that's my point, why aren't these journos grilling this coaching staff right now ? Why are they not asking the questions we as fans have ? Personally I simply don't care that we brought up a PS squad guy and give him 10 snaps, why isn't that Journo asking what the F is going on with Noah ? Why can't your D stop a thing. Why are you not scoring points after the 2nd 1/4. The ST coach wasn't asked one question about his punter, I simply don't care about the thought process of kicking the ball out of the end zone or not on restarts !! There was one provocative question asked, that was the first one to the DC, outside of that, it sounds like these guys are afraid of being backlisted or something, gutless.

Because they are afraid.

They are afraid of getting shut out of access or being on the PITA list.

And whyTF is Coach Crossman (honestly I've never even heard of this guy and he's the assistant coach..WTF) smiling in the second to last vid cap? I'm not smiling with regard to the Dolphins! Wanna smile at home with your fam, cool, you should. But your Dolphins work sucks and there's nothing to be smiling about during office time right now.

So here are the press conferences from yesterday, sorry for the spoilers, but honestly not worth your time clicking on them. But that's my point, why aren't these journos grilling this coaching staff right now ? Why are they not asking the questions we as fans have ? Personally I simply don't care that we brought up a PS squad guy and give him 10 snaps, why isn't that Journo asking what the F is going on with Noah ? Why can't your D stop a thing. Why are you not scoring points after the 2nd 1/4. The ST coach wasn't asked one question about his punter, I simply don't care about the thought process of kicking the ball out of the end zone or not on restarts !! There was one provocative question asked, that was the first one to the DC, outside of that, it sounds like these guys are afraid of being backlisted or something, gutless.

Just for fun, let's say coaches are asked the hard questions. Would it matter. Does anyone really think that would force an accurate/honest answer? That's like asking 'what's your wife's greatest flaw' when you know she'll read the answer in the paper tomorrow and know millions of people read it. Very few husbands are stupid enough to be honest

Because the Dolphins PR team is great at spinning things in the direction that the franchise wants.

I am not so down on Flores as most people in here are but if he doesn't make wholesale changes to the offense and get a new OC he will show that he may be a better D coordinator than head coach.

We need a new QB, Brissett's long ball accuracy makes Ryan Tannehill during his early years with Mike Wallace look like Russell Wilson. Brissett is very inaccurate.

Last edited:
Just for fun, let's say coaches are asked the hard questions. Would it matter. Does anyone really think that would force an accurate/honest answer? That's like asking 'what's your wife's greatest flaw' when you know she'll read the answer in the paper tomorrow and know millions of people read it. Very few husbands are stupid enough to be honest

What !!!! It does matter, they should be being held accountable for their decisions regarding this team. They are answerable to their customers, the fan base. The idea that you don't question a coach because he will give you a stock answer, after poor performance is weird !

I don't get some people sometimes.

Listen to a Belichick interview and the lack of answers and then listen to Flores. There are lots of similarities.

I actually disagree. Bill Belichick has a long standing policy against discussing off-field issues or answering questions intended to pin blame on a player or coach following a loss.

But when asked actual football questions, like about the history of the game, about the strategy of football, conceptual stuff, he opens up and provides solid gold for anyone who cares to listen. The problem is that the average reporter is too stupid to actually ask good and interesting questions, so you often wind up with press conferences where Bill just keeps saying "I already said I'm not going to answer that."

But sometimes you get a reporter who either has a brain or has twitter followers with brains, and you get exchanges like this:

Belichick talks, off the cuff, for ten minutes about the history and theory of football. I'm not sure Brian Flores could talk about anything for three minutes without prepared notes.

I actually disagree. Bill Belichick has a long standing policy against discussing off-field issues or answering questions intended to pin blame on a player or coach following a loss.

But when asked actual football questions, like about the history of the game, about the strategy of football, conceptual stuff, he opens up and provides solid gold for anyone who cares to listen. The problem is that the average reporter is too stupid to actually ask good and interesting questions, so you often wind up with press conferences where Bill just keeps saying "I already said I'm not going to answer that."

But sometimes you get a reporter who either has a brain or has twitter followers with brains, and you get exchanges like this:

Belichick talks, off the cuff, for ten minutes about the history and theory of football. I'm not sure Brian Flores could talk about anything for three minutes without prepared notes.

I stumbled on that the other day. Very informative and a great listen!

What !!!! It does matter, they should be being held accountable for their decisions regarding this team. They are answerable to their customers, the fan base. The idea that you don't question a coach because he will give you a stock answer, after poor performance is weird !

I don't get some people sometimes.

Didn't say the questions shouldn't be asked. I said it wouldn't matter

Back
Top Bottom