Post draft/schedule record Predictions | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post draft/schedule record Predictions

I see 12 wins. Tua is gonna light the nfl on fire folks. This is a complete team legit contender
I can see that.

Atlanta is one possible upset loss. No time off after the London game, which I don't like.

But I also believe Miami will split with Buffalo and possibly take the series with New England.

My far from reality take...

Week 1 @ Patriots - W (We sneak ahead of them late and snag a close w)
Week 2 Bills - W (Heat kills the Bills and JA throws three pics none to X)
Week 3 @ Raiders - W (Win by 4)
Week 4 Colts - L (Colts running game smacks us in the mouth ad brings the team back to reality)
Week 5 @ Buccaneers - W (Coming off the L at home to the colts we shut down the Bucs Run game and Brady comes up lame in this one as he starts declining FAST - wont happen but one can dream)
Week 6 @ London Jaguars - W - (Home game in the UK)
Week 7 Falcons - W (Julio is on the bench Its a shootout with waddle scoring 3 and we out duel them early and hang on for the W)
Week 8 @ Bills - L (Bills spank us on their turf)
Week 9 Texans - W (Happy ending with a blowout W)
Week 10 Ravens - L (I hate the Ravens)
Week 11 @ Jets - W (Rookie makes mistakes and we win this easily)
Week 12 Panthers - W (CMC doesn't play and we take a low scoring game Darnold is not the answer)
Week 13 Giants - W (Close game but our D wont let them beat us at home)
Week 14 BYE
Week 15 Jets - W (Jets play better in this game making it close but the better team wins)
Week 16 @ Saints - L (Ugh blow this game)
Week 17 @ Titans - L (we get run over by Henry in the cold and lose convincingly)
Week 18 Patriots - W (Mat Jones is playing and it looks like he is playing for the fins 6 sacks a fumble and 2 ints later and we beat them and Jacoby Brisette plays the entire second half cause we are already in the playoffs...)

This season - like most will come down to how we handle injuries in key positions. Stay relatively healthy and there is no reason we cant go 12 - 5 or 13 - 4. A couple IR's later and we could very easily be in the 7 - 8 win range but I think that's our Floor.

All I know is we need to start stronger than we have been able to so far under FloCo. We have to come out of the first quarter of the schedule at least .500.
That will allow us to make a move for 11+ win total.

I can see that.

Atlanta is one possible upset loss. No time off after the London game, which I don't like.

But I also believe Miami will split with Buffalo and possibly take the series with New England.
For some reason the Dolphins picked the late bye over the bye after london.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom