Post free agency 3-round mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post free agency 3-round mock

Phinsince92

Super Donator
Reaction score
Would you all be happy if the draft turned out this way? Trade down to 8 with Carolina and pick up another 3rd this year and a 1st next year.

Attachments

• A0043E24-FF96-42F8-89F8-F8CB0726DABF.png
    A0043E24-FF96-42F8-89F8-F8CB0726DABF.png
    106.4 KB · Views: 82
Not sure about Rousseau but maybe worth a shot!
Me neither I’ve already mentioned in previous threads he scares me with only 1year and then opting out but he is prob the best edge rusher in this draft and I think he will be gone by 18 anyways. I previously had them taking a lb here but they need a pass rusher a bit more imo after adding McKinney, Biegel, Riley, and Scarlett.

I dont like that there are 3 RB's in your mock. Love Williams, but would invest in other positions in those other RB picks after Williams. Perhaps a LB.

No I would not be happy.
I am against drafting a Montez Sweat kind of OLB, like Rousseau or Elerson Smith, 6-6, 6-7 240 lb edge.
I am against drafting Meinerz and Rodgers. I do not think they are worth a pick. And Jevon Holland is also rich in second round and does not solve the FS issue. We need a 5-11 202 ish natural free safety, a player who has played free safety, like Winfield and Burgess last draft. Not a 6-1 195 corner-looking safety. We already have two starters at safety who were moved to safety from corner in the NFL. And if there isn't one in this draft, so be it.

No I would not be happy.
I am against drafting a Montez Sweat kind of OLB, like Rousseau or Elerson Smith, 6-6, 6-7 240 lb edge.
I am against drafting Meinerz and Rodgers. I do not think they are worth a pick. And Jevon Holland is also rich in second round and does not solve the FS issue. We need a 5-11 202 ish natural free safety, a player who has played free safety, like Winfield and Burgess last draft. Not a 6-1 195 corner-looking safety. We already have two starters at safety who were moved to safety from corner in the NFL. And if there isn't one in this draft, so be it.
That’s fine how about some suggestions since you hate everyone?

This draft is pretty good. With Fuller only signed for 1 year, the double dip at WR makes good sense to me. And I like both guys.
I am not a Rousseau fan at all. But who to take at 18? You could pair Vera - Tucker with Jackson again, like in college. But that eliminates the need for Mienerz, who i like a lot. You could double dip at receiver with Bateman, who is much better than Rodgers, although I like Rodgers. It's too early for a safety.
Personally, Given Flo's defensive background, If JOK is there at 18m I'm all over it. That guy is a multi dimensional weapon that Flo will get the best out of.
Williams is my #2 RB. So, no issues with this pick. However, If Grant or Moehrig are available here, I might wait on Williams.
We need a safety in round 2. If we draft Safety at 2A , then this is where I would want Williams. If we take Williams at 2A then Holland or Nisereldeen will do just fine
I like Mienerz here a lot, if we don't go O-line earlier
As mentioned earlier, I like Rodgers and the double dip at WR. If we double dip earlier, I like Edge Peyton Turner or LB Jamin Davis here. If we somehow miss on Williams in round 2 then Stevenson would have to be a consideration here.

This draft is pretty good. With Fuller only signed for 1 year, the double dip at WR makes good sense to me. And I like both guys.
I am not a Rousseau fan at all. But who to take at 18? You could pair Vera - Tucker with Jackson again, like in college. But that eliminates the need for Mienerz, who i like a lot. You could double dip at receiver with Bateman, who is much better than Rodgers, although I like Rodgers. It's too early for a safety.
Personally, Given Flo's defensive background, If JOK is there at 18m I'm all over it. That guy is a multi dimensional weapon that Flo will get the best out of.
Williams is my #2 RB. So, no issues with this pick. However, If Grant or Moehrig are available here, I might wait on Williams.
We need a safety in round 2. If we draft Safety at 2A , then this is where I would want Williams. If we take Williams at 2A then Holland or Nisereldeen will do just fine
I like Mienerz here a lot, if we don't go O-line earlier
As mentioned earlier, I like Rodgers and the double dip at WR. If we double dip earlier, I like Edge Peyton Turner or LB Jamin Davis here. If we somehow miss on Williams in round 2 then Stevenson would have to be a consideration here.
This draft overall was meant to be a mock of what I thought the dolphins might do more so position wise and picked who I thought was the best available player at that position. I prob should’ve mentioned that. 18 was tough because for me if Zaven Collins is available at 18 I run the card straight to the podium. However I’m predicting they will value an edge rusher over a lb since it’s more of a weakness right now although I would argue we could upgrade both. If 2 of the big 3 rb’s are gone by 36 and Williams is their highest graded rb I think they take him here. No way they go rb first round so I think they make it a priority in the 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom