Post-free agency draft updates (visits, reported targets etc) | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post-free agency draft updates (visits, reported targets etc)

I sincerely hope they plan on drafting two guards. I want Larsen as the backup to Pouncey. It's only a matter of time before Pouncey breaks down again.

I sincerely hope they plan on drafting two guards. I want Larsen as the backup to Pouncey. It's only a matter of time before Pouncey breaks down again.

I agree totally, but I think the plan is for Larsen to start. I bet we draft one guard "early" (within the top 3-4 rounds?) and then maybe another prospect later on who may be somewhat versatile. Maybe a t/g or c/g depending on who the first pick

I'm very high on both, relative to where they're being projected - particularly Griffin.

I looked him up, it looks like his long speed is in question? Yet he ran a 4.38, he obviously has wheels and tested well enough in other drills...

But man, his brother, what a story! I don't see how an NFL team would take a chance on a guy with one hand but apparently he has been a decent college player

I agree totally, but I think the plan is for Larsen to start. I bet we draft one guard "early" (within the top 3-4 rounds?) and then maybe another prospect later on who may be somewhat versatile. Maybe a t/g or c/g depending on who the first pick

That's what they're supposed to say. It makes them look more desperate for guards if they don't say it.

yea Dylan Cole is a good prospect for one of our 5ths

Day 3 like alot of the other players we have been looking at.

yea Dylan Cole is a good prospect for one of our 5ths

Excellent. We definitely need to draft at least 2 LBs. I'm glad to see that there seems to be some decent prospects who should be available in the 5th round.

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

No doubt but you can't help but feel a little worried

Less worried than in the past for sure. We've had a lot of incompetence running the drafts over the years. This regime has demonstrated that they know what they're doing. I'm hoping that continues.

Excellent. We definitely need to draft at least 2 LBs. I'm glad to see that there seems to be some decent prospects who should be available in the 5th round.

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Less worried than in the past for sure. We've had a lot of incompetence running the drafts over the years. This regime has demonstrated that they know what they're doing. I'm hoping that continues.

Me too man, me too

I think the 5th round is where the real gems can be found. see Reshad Jones and Jay Ajayi

Richard Sherman and Kam Chancellor stick out too in my mind

Sort of.

Miami traded the team’s sixth round pick (186) this year, and the franchise’s third- and fourth-round pick in 2017 to the Minnesota Vikings to get back into the third round to select Carroo, who caught . . .

3 passes.

Back
Top Bottom