Post game locker room speech and game ball | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post game locker room speech and game ball

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;PvySoHjmzJ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=PvySoHjmzJ8[/video]

Its obvious the players are behind their coach. I guess I feel a little better about it than I did yesterday. Get rid of Coyle and i'll feel a lot better.

did anyone watch the video with Ross? I found it a little disturbing that he didn't know the Fins were eliminated from the playoffs after the game.

@ 0:36 "im very frustrated that its doubtful we'll be in the playoffs" :err:

[video=youtube;ictWeemeRQk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ictWeemeRQk[/video]

Let's do it again the right way next week.

Sweep the Jets and send Rex out on his ass.

i cant see the video but if that game ball went to anyone other than the qb it's a crime

Its obvious the players are behind their coach. I guess I feel a little better about it than I did yesterday. Get rid of Coyle and i'll feel a lot better.

did anyone watch the video with Ross? I found it a little disturbing that he didn't know the Fins were eliminated from the playoffs after the game.

@ 0:36 "im very frustrated that its doubtful we'll be in the playoffs" :err:

[video=youtube;ictWeemeRQk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ictWeemeRQk[/video]

:baghead: Well at least while making a terrible decision for our HC in 2015 Ross proved once again how clueless he really is!

I don't know about all things football but I think the combo of Philbin/Ross make the "Most likely to" list of playing as zombie extras on the walking dead.

A good gesture of the players.

I know many have speculated that Philbin is a lame duck, and that we will start off the 2015 seaon like we did in 2011 (7 straight losses), but this team is behind their coaching staff 100%.

Wake presented it to Philbin.

well philbin should have turned and given it to tannehill for saving his skin...ironic considering philbin didnt have the qbs back earlier this season but the qb had his when he needed it

oh well i guess that's what happens when you keep your job...you get game balls

Eh, I don't know that Philbin is a lame duck. I really don't. This isn't like the Sparano situation where Ross just flat out cut Tony's legs out from under him. It seems clear as day to me that:

1. Steve Ross loves Joe Philbin and absolutely wants to give him every opportunity imaginable to stay the head coach of the Dolphins.

2. By coming out this early and this strongly in favor of Joe, it lends credibility to the idea that the ownership is squarely in the coach's corner.

Again, would have preferred a change, but I appreciate that the way Ross has gone about this means that Joe is NOT going to be a lame duck like Tony was in 2011 or Jim Harbaugh was this year.

well philbin should have turned and given it to tannehill for saving his skin...ironic considering philbin didnt have the qbs back earlier this season but the qb had his when he needed it

oh well i guess that's what happens when you keep your job...you get game balls

He actually turned and was about to present it to Wheeler but then he just kept it. Wheeler got totally faked out by the move and fell on the floor looking for the ball...which was still in Philbin's hand.

Congratulations Joe for leading this team to yet another underwhelming season! Have a game ball!

Again, would have preferred a change, but I appreciate that the way Ross has gone about this means that Joe is NOT going to be a lame duck like Tony was in 2011 or Jim Harbaugh was this year.

Yep, I think Ross handled it well, and he didnt let the media get any control over the situation. He put the issue to bed at the right time. Whether you agree with the decision or not, the timing was right.

Back
Top Bottom