Post Game Locker Room | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post Game Locker Room

There was no way that joy was going to be contained so weather anybody liked it on not there was going to be a blowout over Flo's first win. I couldn't be happier for the coach and the players that have bought in and busted their tails out in the 95 degree heat of south Florida. They have been beat up badly by fans and media alike but they have stuck together. Regarding the draft we have to let the chips fall where they may. We can't worry every minute about the standings.

I love Brian Flores. Years ago, Stephen Ross mentioned finding a young Don Shula, and he may finally have done it. We are playing fundamentally sound football like Shula likes. No constant self destruction, a hallmark of that fraudulent idiot across the field from us.

Flores is young, sharp, he’s focused on the right things, has good command, can lead, and the players seem to relate well to him. And he’s tough and competitive. He may have a fundamentally sound team, but he won’t be a cautious nervous Nellie like Marty Schottenheimer. We can be explosive, while also being sound. If we get players of his style, we will soar.

This team is going crazy now that they are 1-7 after beating a 1-7 team. You do not think that is pretty pathetic? I guess I just have higher standards for a professional football team than you do.
No, I don’t. It is sad that you actually criticize the players for being happy.

This team is going crazy now that they are 1-7 after beating a 1-7 team. You do not think that is pretty pathetic? I guess I just have higher standards for a professional football team than you do.

I saw 2 teams with identical records and if you are what your record says you are then I saw 2 teams that are more or less equal to each other …. our team won when not overmatched … not much different than 2 champions meeting … nothing pathetic about winning … no matter what your standards are ... your high horse needs to graze .... #fanbuzzkill

Dumb post. You want them to slit their wrists and hang themselves? I know one thing, you never played a sport in your life.
These guys worked their asses off, outworked their opponents and put their bodies on the line, physically and mentally drained............oh forget it, never mind, you’ll never get it.

You guys who want to pump Flores's tires after a single win against a terrible 1-7 team are unbelievable, and deserve the 20 years of garbage we've suffered. Anyone on this franchise hooting and hollering after a single win is just outing themselves as complete losers, through and through.

The best thing was seeing how the team reacted to Flores. Certainly didn't look like a 1-7 team by their reaction towards him. If anyone thought he would be losing the locker room, this should put that to rest, they play hard for this guy and I don't think we've had a coach that the players played this hard for in quite a while. good sign...

Two more idiots for the ignore list. It's sad that instead of us being able to celebrate an amazing win we have to spend all our time pointing out the obvious to mental midgets. Oh well.

Flores for CoY, btw.

Just hope that Flores can get his act and the team's act together. Just give him a chance due to him being a coach for the very first time as the head one.

You guys who want to pump Flores's tires after a single win against a terrible 1-7 team are unbelievable, and deserve the 20 years of garbage we've suffered. Anyone on this franchise hooting and hollering after a single win is just outing themselves as complete losers, through and through.
You're short-sighted and fail to see the overall picture of what exactly is going on here. It's easy being negative, comes naturally for losers...

Back
Top Bottom