Post Game Locker Room | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post Game Locker Room

This team, on the field, never seem to quit on him.

If you've never played a sport, or been in something that's highly competitive, i don't think people will understand how incredible that is.

It's not human nature to keep pushing yourself when the results aren't readily apparent.

It takes a serious leadership to have buy-in, especially, when the record says otherwise.

I don't know the future with this coach and staff. But I am confident in saying this team would have already quit under Philbin and Gase if all things were equal.
:cheers:

Glad the team won but the hype is embarrassing. I'm not a Ross fan either. Pleased for the coach and players who deserved that win with recent performances but as a Phin fan I'm not liking the hype. Just me maybe but I always expect better. I'm not going overboard celebrating.

Glad the team won but the hype is embarrassing. I'm not a Ross fan either. Pleased for the coach and players who deserved that win with recent performances but as a Phin fan I'm not liking the hype. Just me maybe but I always expect better. I'm not going overboard celebrating.
Lighten up francis.

These are the same couple guys that would be criticizing the team if the locker room video was a group of morose players acting like they didn't care.
That was probably the best sign of a coach in a very bad situation keeping a failing team together and fighting hard. Finding a negative in that is pathetic.

You guys who want to pump Flores's tires after a single win against a terrible 1-7 team are unbelievable, and deserve the 20 years of garbage we've suffered. Anyone on this franchise hooting and hollering after a single win is just outing themselves as complete losers, through and through.
Worst take ever! Congrats...you win. You mean to tell me that a team that was supposedly the "WORST TEAM IN NFL HISTORY" can't celebrate the 1ST WIN by their headcoach, whom they have been getting progressively better for each week? It is just a single win, but one in which they did in fact....win. As far as I know a parade is not scheduled tomorrow or anything, but the players deserve to celebrate not being 0-16. Losers....that's pretty rough.

Two more idiots for the ignore list. It's sad that instead of us being able to celebrate an amazing win we have to spend all our time pointing out the obvious to mental midgets. Oh well.

Flores for CoY, btw.

"amazing win" - that's rich. Only a true sycophant would believe that nonsense.

This team is going crazy now that they are 1-7 after beating a 1-7 team. You do not think that is pretty pathetic? I guess I just have higher standards for a professional football team than you do.

Yes...I suppose you’re right. They should have been chastised for winning. Forget that these are actual humans who have been working for months to achieve ONE victory.

I suppose Flores and Ross should have gone in to the locker room and yelled “Hey, we won, but don’t ever forget that EVERYONE IN HERE STILL SUCKS!”

No? Well I guess they have higher standards of how to treat people than you do.

"amazing win" - that's rich. Only a true sycophant would believe that nonsense.
It's truly amazing that your signature pic is of the scoreboard from a "meaningless" Monday night win against the Pats years ago!

I am bothered by the focus on the win. The team has been improving each and every week. It has been a process not a single win. Most 0-7 teams are not a group of players all pulling together to get better. Most teams give up on their coach. That locker room video is very significant.

It's truly amazing that your signature pic is of the scoreboard from a "meaningless" Monday night win against the Pats years ago!

Yeah, it's funny what another 15 years of losing does to change your perspective on things.

Back
Top Bottom