Post Game Locker Room | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post Game Locker Room

I’m really happy with the win as for me personally I couldn’t have a 0-16 when our 1972 record is envied by everybody. Plus it was against the jets and Gase.

I think Flo is showing great promise for hopefully years to come. I also think these players are playing for their future NFL lives and you would expect to see great effort from them. Yep we’re in a mess due to the tank but this has actually given these guys the opportunity to sh9w off their abilities (or lack of depending on your opinion) but I personally don’t think the loss of personnel is affecting them or rather shouldn’t do.

if they wan5 to be top athletes this is their chance to prove it when otherwise they wouldn’t have so much game time.

Look, from a players perspective, I completely get it. Good for them. However, as a fan of this team for 25 years, these type of celebrations make me want to vomit, to be honest. I want to see these celebrations after hard fought playoff victories. Not after winning a game against the 1-7 Jets.

these are guys working their asses off to accomplish a goal you, I or 99.9% of society couldn’t even fathom of dreaming over.

yes - they deserve to be excited over scoring an NFL touchdown

Maybe I'm missing the point but idc if we don't get the #1 anymore. If Flores can have this team trending upwards and rat off a few wins in the process I'll be excited. Tua looks injury prone yet again. I'd take Jordan love and we have 3 1sts regardless of where they end up

Maybe I'm missing the point but idc if we don't get the #1 anymore. If Flores can have this team trending upwards and rat off a few wins in the process I'll be excited. Tua looks injury prone yet again. I'd take Jordan love and we have 3 1sts regardless of where they end up
Honestly, finally having a quality long term head coach is so much more important than a 1st overall pick.

Honestly, finally having a quality long term head coach is so much more important than a 1st overall pick.
And like somebody said here, I forget who, if your coach can't win 3-4 games regardless of the team talent. You have thee wrong coach

Time to look at Love, Herbert, Fromm aand Burrow. I'm thinking Burrow is a guy we like. Hes intelligent, processes the game quickly, accurate, good pocket awareness

Time to look at Love, Herbert, Fromm aand Burrow. I'm thinking Burrow is a guy we like. Hes intelligent, processes the game quickly, accurate, good pocket awareness
Lol, those QBs are all over the draft. Burrow is leaps and bounds above the others. He may even go #1 overall so I'm not seeing how that would be different than Tua to your point.

I don't think you can have both. Would a Good coach have the top pick? I doubt it
This roster is depleted of talent. I think it's amazing they have been playing this good. I believe Flores is a good HC and beating the jets has nothing to do with it. The team is playing hard. We're not having many penalties and the young guys are making progress.

Now we lost Williams for the year and Walton is suspended for the next 4 games so Ballage is starting at RB and who do we have other than Parker so.......if we lose the next 4 games are you blaming this coaching staff?

I'm not going to judge Flores this year on the record but rather the other stuff I already mention.

This team is going crazy now that they are 1-7 after beating a 1-7 team. You do not think that is pretty pathetic? I guess I just have higher standards for a professional football team than you do.

Read one post below yours.

Back
Top Bottom