Post Game Locker Room | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post Game Locker Room

Look, from a players perspective, I completely get it. Good for them. However, as a fan of this team for 25 years, these type of celebrations make me want to vomit, to be honest. I want to see these celebrations after hard fought playoff victories. Not after winning a game against the 1-7 Jets.
Bro they worked hard for it plus it's a 1st win in history for our coach. Got to celebrate that.

It's one win. It's against a rival. It's against our former coach. It's against a team that is equally abysmal (or close to it). And we play them again later. I wouldn't get too excited about this. But hey, the goal is to lose a lot of games, and hopefully not go winless. At least now we're not going winless.

Ultimately, we want to draft in the top 3. Hopefully this win doesn't knock us out of that position.

Oh man so HAPPY for Brian Flores, what a great moment. As fans we shouldn't think about ourselves at this moment we should just take a second to realize this is his first win and how special this is. It's not about us right now, it's about our coach. Thank you Flores!

Back
Top Bottom