Post Game Reactions From Pats Fans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post Game Reactions From Pats Fans

Obviously Pats fans are spoiled, but I can't blame them for feeling crappy. They took a lot of points off the board today with bad kicking and the inexplicable Brady sack at the end of the half when a throwaway would have given them three points. Then knowing that you've got Gronk whiffing on a tackled to lose the game on defense because you were expected a hail mary from the 31 yard line? Wow that is brutal.

If you change any number of singular plays in this game NE wins easily...but that's the way games against NE tend to work in Mia for whatever reason.
Great post here.

Obviously Pats fans are spoiled, but I can't blame them for feeling crappy. They took a lot of points off the board today with bad kicking and the inexplicable Brady sack at the end of the half when a throwaway would have given them three points. Then knowing that you've got Gronk whiffing on a tackled to lose the game on defense because you were expected a hail mary from the 31 yard line? Wow that is brutal.

If you change any number of singular plays in this game NE wins easily...but that's the way games against NE tend to work in Mia for whatever reason.

We took a lot of points off the board too with the Stills short of the first down slide and all the penalties on that drive.

On the flip side, they were fortunate to block 2 punts. Very rare to be handed gifts like that.

Back
Top Bottom