Post game thoughts. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post game thoughts.

mannyfresh

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I predicted that you guys would more or less lose the game because of your lack of depth. I was right, we won.

However, hellion has brought it to my attention that we did not beat the dolphin team that beat the denver Broncos.

well i beg to disagree. , one being the fact that Lucas, mcknight were in fact at the Denver game last week. Maybe they were not starting , nevertheless they were still there, knew the gamplan, . still on the dolphin roster and yes your substitutes do count as part of ur team.

also to say that that team was better is of course, folly. Why?

easy, its not about who is 'better' now per se.....rather we are in a race to win the AFC east. I doesnt really matter whos better i really could care less now.....

P.S I love you , you love me, were a great big family...with a great big Hug and a kiss from me to you!....i know that.......
you..........
Love.......
me........
2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mannyfresh

However, hellion has brought it to my attention that we did not beat the dolphin team that beat the denver Broncos.

well i beg to disagree. , one being the fact that Lucas, mcknight were in fact at the Denver game last week. Maybe they were not starting , nevertheless they were still there, knew the gamplan, . still on the dolphin roster and yes your substitutes do count as part of ur team.

also to say that that team was better is of course, folly. Why?

P.S I love you , you love me, were a great big family...with a great big Hug and a kiss from me to you!....i know that.......
you..........
Love.......
me........
2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you still don't want to abmit it do you? You know the Bills got lucky today...silly boy.

And HEY! No tongue!

Lack of Depth ???

WE replaced our Starting QB , 2 starting WR's , starting LT and you blame us for our lack of depth??

I mean imagine you guys with Van Pelt at the helm, Mcdaniel and Reggie Germany as Wideouts...

:eek:

Now you feel our pain

Re: Re: Post game thoughts.

Originally posted by Hellion

See you still don't want to abmit it do you? You know the Bills got lucky today...silly boy.

And HEY! No tongue!
Lucky beat the Fish 23-10!!!

Back
Top Bottom