Post your best mock here. | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post your best mock here.

Looking at all these mocks tells me one thing is for sure....some people are really going to be mad on draft week. The mocks are all over the place right now and so are the opinions. Some people are going to feel a big let down for one reason or the other. Even when people agree on the position they don't agree on the player/players.

Looking at all these mocks tells me one thing is for sure....some people are really going to be mad on draft week. The mocks are all over the place right now and so are the opinions. Some people are going to feel a big let down for one reason or the other. Even when people agree on the position they don't agree on the player/players.
You're right. I won't be mad if we don't get player A or B per say...but so many people will jump to the "Ha! Told you so!" When much of being right or wrong has to be with how the board falls and who is taken earlier or later than expected and that can greatly change "projections!"..should be fun, regardless!

You're right. I won't be mad if we don't get player A or B per say...but so many people will jump to the "Ha! Told you so!" When much of being right or wrong has to be with how the board falls and who is taken earlier or later than expected and that can greatly change "projections!"..should be fun, regardless!
yeah some people will complain we didn't draft a guy that was drafted ahead of us....lol

Kyle Pitts
    TE Florida

Micah Parsons
    LB Penn State

Teven Jenkins
    OT Oklahoma State

Ronnie Perkins
    EDGE Oklahoma

Javonte Williams
    RB North Carolina

Andre Cisco
    S Syracuse