Post your best mock here. | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post your best mock here.

Few things I’ve noticed over the last couple of days from the various mock drafts online

a few aren’t picking any RBS for the fins in the first two rounds

Smith seems to be the last of the top skill players to be picked on most.

Please can someone just confirm I’m not going mad, we do need a RB in one of the first four picks surely?

In this instance... why?

Lawrence and Wilson are going one, two.

The Niners traded up and can take whoever they want apart from Lawrence and Wilson. Neither the Jags or the Jets are going to trade...

There is no point to lying.

None.

unless the Jaguars and Jets explicitly say they are going Lawrence and Wilson, why would San Francisco say anything? i agree with them about shutting up and letting the media do what they do best

Few things I’ve noticed over the last couple of days from the various mock drafts online

a few aren’t picking any RBS for the fins in the first two rounds

Smith seems to be the last of the top skill players to be picked on most.

Please can someone just confirm I’m not going mad, we do need a RB in one of the first four picks surely?
Think it's all about value and what our pressing needs are. There's this stigma right now about pick RBs high and how bad an investment they are (I don't really buy into this myself, it's more that 2nd contract being the questionable investment, not where you pick them and taking a RB in round 1 may actually be the most prudent thing to do because you can get that 5th year option).

We did fill a significant hole in FA by bringing in Brown, who in theory complements Gaskin as a different type of back, is it still as much of a need as it was ?

We also have other probably more pressing needs and holes to fill, at least one pass catcher that can create separation, we've not directly replaced either KVN or more strikingly Shaq Lawson, edge therefore is a huge need and we need to pick one of those guys high because the talent is sparse in that position, in this draft class. The Oline too could use another body, there is a lot of talent here in the first couple of rounds.

So that's why RB is falling down the needs a little in a lot of people's minds, we really don't know though how the FO feel and if we really want to give Tua a fair crack of the whip we need to give him a running game that takes some pressure off him. There were signs though towards the end of the year that the running game was getting better, the line was learning to block, we ran for over 200 yards in the Pats games and Gaskin was a big reason why we won the LV game. Got a feeling they may look for a different kind of back than what folks have been mocking to them, Carter, Gainwell and Felton maybe who they target in rounds 3 and onwards.

Think it's all about value and what our pressing needs are. There's this stigma right now about pick RBs high and how bad an investment they are (I don't really buy into this myself, it's more that 2nd contract being the questionable investment, not where you pick them and taking a RB in round 1 may actually be the most prudent thing to do because you can get that 5th year option).

We did fill a significant hole in FA by bringing in Brown, who in theory complements Gaskin as a different type of back, is it still as much of a need as it was ?

We also have other probably more pressing needs and holes to fill, at least one pass catcher that can create separation, we've not directly replaced either KVN or more strikingly Shaq Lawson, edge therefore is a huge need and we need to pick one of those guys high because the talent is sparse in that position, in this draft class. The Oline too could use another body, there is a lot of talent here in the first couple of rounds.

So that's why RB is falling down the needs a little in a lot of people's minds, we really don't know though how the FO feel and if we really want to give Tua a fair crack of the whip we need to give him a running game that takes some pressure off him. There were signs though towards the end of the year that the running game was getting better, the line was learning to block, we ran for over 200 yards in the Pats games and Gaskin was a big reason why we won the LV game. Got a feeling they may look for a different kind of back than what folks have been mocking to them, Carter, Gainwell and Felton maybe who they target in rounds 3 and onwards.
I hear that geordie

1618318813454.png
Pitts and Chase went 4 & 5, so moved to 9 figuring I would get Smith or Waddle, Waddle last man standing which is ok

Back
Top Bottom