#50 - Alex Leatherwood

No trade mock....FA A.Jones RB and S.Harris DT

#3 J.Chase WR
#18 K.Toney WR
#36 T.Jenkins OT
#50 C.Humphrey C
#81 A.Cisco S
#111 C.Sample DE

Its hard to predict because we don't know who they are able to sign in F/A and if they've traded the # 3 and /or #18 picks? Lots of scenarios for sure.

I will say this, they make keep pick #3 if Miami somehow feels they've addressed a need or two in F/A. I Can't shake the feeling Sewell is in play at #3. JMO of course.

My latest 2 mocks:

#3 - Penei Sewell
#18 - Jaylon Waddle
#36 - Javonte Williams
#50 - Creed Humphrey

TRADE DOWN - #3 for #6 / #37

#6 - Devonta Smith
#18 - Kyle Pitts
#36 - Javonte Williams
#37 - Creed Humphrey
#50 - Alex Leatherwood
Happy Birthday Brother! Have a great day.:ffic:

1614564007226.png
This got me an A+. went from 6 to 9 looking like one of the WR would still be there, but noooo. so moved again to 12. so loaded up for '22 & '23 though

View attachment 66920
This got me an A+. went from 6 to 9 looking like one of the WR would still be there, but noooo. so moved again to 12. so loaded up for '22 & '23 though
There's a ton of talent in that draft. Potentially 7-8 starters.

My only nitpick would be not getting that speedy wide receiver to take the top off a defense. I do like Marshall, though.

Also loved how you finished building the offensive line in a big way.

I played GM for ourselves and the panthers here, to come up with a realistic trade down from 3 draft (my rule was no other trades, but I would be looking at trading back up for one of the big 3 WRs if they fall, using 50 or 81 as bait). THink this is doable and pretty much where we will need to take these guys. We'll still have to be players in FA though as I've not filled every hole, but the O is going to be so much better with this haul:

1614575267220.png

There's a ton of talent in that draft. Potentially 7-8 starters.

My only nitpick would be not getting that speedy wide receiver to take the top off a defense. I do like Marshall, though.

Also loved how you finished building the offensive line in a big way.
yeah, not happy with the WR results, but ok with the rest. OL should not be an issue after that draft.
Too easy and tempting to trade on PFF mock, but fun. crazy how '22 & '23 would be so loaded after this mock.

This is a can't decide which WR draft. Got so much to move to 6 then 9, able to go from 18 to 10. (also a signed A,Jones in FA draft, lol)
1614636279269.png

Back
Top Bottom