LB Tulsa
    Landon Dickerson
    OC Alabama
    Michael Carter
    RB North Carolina
    Monty Rice
    LB Georgia
  • PFN few other picks in the 200's. could not find a trade for the 3rd

OK, so this was my first ever attempt at this. What a blast.
I should have been more prepared. I didn't write down who I picked and I forgot half of them as I went! What a moron...
Anyway, this was my off the cuff first ever try.
For PFN, you can click on the Dolphins icon at the pick location to see what players you've drafted and remaining picks.

Today's effort, got low balled in trade offers for 3, resisted the temptation of taking Pitts and focused on needs, think it's pretty nice. Imatorbhebhe is criminally lowly ranked on these draft boards, when the measurables come back from the pro days, he's going to shoot up boards IMO, probably a big loser that the combine was cancelled. Got great value in Parsons, Radunz and Moehrig.

1614056454200.png

DeVonta Smith
    WR Alabama
    trade icon
    Micah Parsons
    LB Penn State

Jalen Mayfield
    OT Michigan

Landon Dickerson
    OC Alabama

Patrick Jones
    EDGE Pitt

Trey Sermon
    RB Ohio State
    trade icon
    Jamien Sherwood
    S Auburn

Shi Smith
    WR South Carolina
    trade icon
    Sage Surratt
    WR Wake Forest
    trade icon
    Paris Ford
    S Pitt
    trade icon
  • 2022 DET 1st
  • 2022 PHI 7th

Did this NO TRADES one on the TDN machine, I would be very happy with this personally.

1614092587469.png

Multiple trade downs in this one. The sim was very active with teams trading up for QBs. Managed to net a 2022 1st from SF and additional picks this year.

Would give us a starting offensive line of Jackson-Kindley-Humphrey-Hunt-Leatherwood to keep Tua clean. You give him Waddle in the slot with Parker/Marshall/Williams on the boundary. And then you've got Gieseke and Freiermuth as your dual TEs. Plus you give coach Flo a stud MLB in Parsons to QB the defence.

Is it realistic? Probably not. But god damn would I ever be ecstatic with that draft.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    47.5 KB · Views: 12
FA - C.Samuel WR and C.Linsley C

#3 P.Sewell OT
#18 Z.Collins OLB
#36 J.Williams RB
#50 D.Eskridge WR
#82 C.Sample DE

Between upgrading the oline to adding weapons in skill positions I think this gets us next level!

Here's a "realistic" limited trade (just took one from 3 to 6 for a low ball, extra one next year). I would take this in a heartbeat personally, I'm not convinced we NEED to add o the secondary and of course we have FA too to consider, but this hits on most of our needs and make the O some much more threatening:

1614488076111.png

Still experimenting with the trade down strategies... trying to trade down multiple times... I liked this one a great deal.

Micah Parsons
    LB Penn State

Christian Darrisaw
    OT Virginia Tech

Travis Etienne
    RB Clemson

Terrace Marshall Jr.
    WR LSU

D’Wayne Eskridge
    WR Western Michigan

Paris Ford
    S Pitt

Drake Jackson
    OC Kentucky

Chris Rumph II
    EDGE Duke

K.J. Britt
    LB Auburn

Israel Mukuamu
    S South Carolina

• 2022 SF 1st
  • 2022 SF 2nd

One of the things I liked about this one was hitting my marks, a top defensive player, 2 WR prospects and even a better RB than I thought I'd get... while still achieving two high picks for next year. The bottom half of this draft is filled with a few too small or odd-sized candidates who are mostly scheme parts. I actually think both Britt and Rumph will be quality reserves in the NFL who may surprise.

I didn’t get a power back and that’s a bummer and I’m not doing trades so here we go.

Attachments

• B12EC442-24FB-4BED-B93D-DEDDDE211126.png
    B12EC442-24FB-4BED-B93D-DEDDDE211126.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom