Post your best mock here. | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post your best mock here.

These mock drafts have made me really question PFF's rankings.

I assume they have decided to go by their pure rankings versus trying to be more predictive about what The league will actually do.

I admire them sticking to their guns but it makes for some unrealistic picks.

I was hoping these sites would dial in their ratings as the Draft got closer but you still see some pretty silly stuff.

Not to mention the ease in which you can trade down. I know it makes it more fun but it creates an unrealistic atmosphere with fans getting mad when Miami is not able to trade down 5 times and pick up 6 extra picks in 22.

These mock drafts have made me really question PFF's rankings.

I assume they have decided to go by their pure rankings versus trying to be more predictive about what The league will actually do.

I admire them sticking to their guns but it makes for some unrealistic picks.

I was hoping these sites would dial in their ratings as the Draft got closer but you still see some pretty silly stuff.

Not to mention the ease in which you can trade down. I know it makes it more fun but it creates an unrealistic atmosphere with fans getting mad when Miami is not able to trade down 5 times and pick up 6 extra picks in 22.

Here's an example. Loldownload (4).png

They consistently put Javonte in the 50's and Najee Harris usually goes AFTER he does.

Again, I respect their stance of not rating RB's high value wise, but it just not realisitic.

They consistently put Javonte in the 50's and Najee Harris usually goes AFTER he does.

Again, I respect their stance of not rating RB's high value wise, but it just not realisitic.
Najee is in a lot of people’s top 25 or 30 for top prospects regardless of position!

You can mess with the settings to change to the Public vs PFF big board / rankings

You can mess with the settings to change to the Public vs PFF big board / rankings
I do that but it seems like it is the PFF guys who have the RB's so low.

I would assume that the public would be taking RB's sooner.

Again, I don't disagree with their stance on RB but Najee Harris and Williams are not going in the 50's.

Id be ecstatic with this draft

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210404-160446_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20210404-160446_Opera.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20210404-160454_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20210404-160454_Opera.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20210404-160502_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20210404-160502_Opera.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 9
#6 FL TE Kyle Pitts (Atl ain't passing on Fields, Bengals take Chase)
#18 MI DE Kwity Paye
#36 PSU OLB Jayson Oweh
#50 Ole M WR Elijah Moore
#81 Miss St RB Kylin Hill
#156 GA iOL Trey Hill
#231 IA OT Alaric Jackson
#258 Pitt CB Jason Pinnock

Back
Top Bottom