Post your best mock here. | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post your best mock here.

None of these are likely close to the total "truth" of what will happen..but fun to play "GM for a day" anyway..the only picks that may be true, mostly, are like the first for sure barring trades we make and the 2nd, maybe! LOL..still a lot of fun! :lol::lol::lol:

None of these are likely close to the total "truth" of what will happen..but fun to play "GM for a day" anyway..the only picks that may be true, mostly, are like the first for sure barring trades we make and the 2nd, maybe! LOL..still a lot of fun! :lol::lol::lol:
Just like everything else we say and post on here....no one on here has any clue about what goes on in the building. Its purely entertainment.

I guess this is the right thread to put this...

The industry mocks seem to be in a state of denial right now. Almost every bit of information coming out of San Francisco suggests that they are leaning towards drafting Mac Jones-- yet, very few of the mocks reflect this. Most of them have the Niners taking Fields, not even Lance, who is thought to be San Francisco's second choice.

It's like they just can't believe that anyone would ignore their advice.

I see that both Jeremiah and Shefter are on the Jones to SF bandwagon, but right now they are in the minority... They are listening, rather than trying to convince others that they are right.

I guess this is the right thread to put this...

The industry mocks seem to be in a state of denial right now. Almost every bit of information coming out of San Francisco suggests that they are leaning towards drafting Mac Jones-- yet, very few of the mocks reflect this. Most of them have the Niners taking Fields, not even Lance, who is thought to be San Francisco's second choice.

It's like they just can't believe that anyone would ignore their advice.

I see that both Jeremiah and Shefter are on the Jones to SF bandwagon, but right now they are in the minority... They are listening, rather than trying to convince others that they are right.
Right, because no team ever lies about whom they covet.:out:

Right, because no team ever lies about whom they covet.:out:
In this instance... why?

Lawrence and Wilson are going one, two.

The Niners traded up and can take whoever they want apart from Lawrence and Wilson. Neither the Jags or the Jets are going to trade...

There is no point to lying.

None.

After doing many mocks now, I don't think there's many value picks for us, as is. A trade-down, which seems unlikely now, would net more value picks throughout the draft. As is, i think that if they draft OL/LB/EDGE first, they can find great value in the skill positions later.

I know it's probably not the popular vote, but realistic.

Back
Top Bottom