Post Your Surprise Pick at #51 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post Your Surprise Pick at #51

The first 2 guys I thought of were Sydney Brown and Tuli Tuipuloto so I will try someone else.

I have been calling for Wypler at C so he would not be a surprise.Same for LaPorta.

I am going to go Karl Brooks DL from Bowling Green. 6-3 300 lbs with legit pass rush ability and can set the edge as well. Brings versatilty along the DL in all kinds of mixed fronts.

For some reason he was not invited to the Combine so we will have to wait for a Pro Day to get some workout numbers.

Would be a luxury.

A little too high for me, 4th round grade here

Since Brooks is taken, I'll go with Byron Young, OLB, Tennessee. 25yr old Rookie but had a great combine. Great burst, long arms, explosive, agile. Signing Reed kind of really makes this pick a big surprise, but thats what this thread is all about. He can play SAM or DE with a hand in the dirt.

Also, with limited picks, and huge gaps between picks, I could see Grier not caring about reaching for a player if he absolutely wants them.

Without a 1st, this is the Fins’ “premium pick” for this draft. I think Grier is going with a “premium position” here…or trading out.

So surprise picks here would be RB, LB, DT, S or iOLp

Back
Top Bottom