Post Your Surprise Pick at #51 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post Your Surprise Pick at #51

Josh Downs WR NC or Marvin Mims Jr WR OU. I can see some decent WRs making it to #51.

Do you think he makes it to the 3rd or 4th round?

DT is kind of a devalued position so maybe. Just looking at what we've done so far this offseason, we haven't really done anything on the interior DL. We let Jenkins walk, just Davis at NT, and no word on any extensions for Wilkins or Seiler. It kind of leads me to believe that's where we might go with our 2nd or 3rd round pick. Get a high end talent now and choose who to extend out of the two. But hey, we get more money post june 1st so they could be waiting for that.

DT is kind of a devalued position so maybe. Just looking at what we've done so far this offseason, we haven't really done anything on the interior DL. We let Jenkins walk, just Davis at NT, and no word on any extensions for Wilkins or Seiler. It kind of leads me to believe that's where we might go with our 2nd or 3rd round pick. Get a high end talent now and choose who to extend out of the two. But hey, we get more money post june 1st so they could be waiting for that.
Definitely makes sense, especially if you can trade down, add a pick, and get him.

Zach Charbonnet, RB, UCLA. I think they just might go this way, especially as our 2 main RBs have a bit of a previous injury issue.
More than a bit of previous injury history, there is no way we can count no our old vets being healthy for the entire season. They would be great mentors for a young buck though, now's the time to get a difference making RB, would be fine with the above if they think he fits our scheme, early pick or not our biggest bang for our buck this year is at RB, add a reliable running game to this team and watch out.

I would be shocked if they went RB that early, that is just not the Shanahan tree way of doing things. The Fins have followed that model at RG to a T so far I don't see why they would switch up especially in such a deep RB Draft.

I am hoping they can move down and add a few picks in the late 3rd early to mid 4th area where I would be more comfortable taking a RB.

That being said, if they can't manufacture some extra picks I would not be unhappy with Spears at #84.

Back
Top Bottom