Postgame Fins/Bucs Discussion | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Postgame Fins/Bucs Discussion

I need to watch more film, but it might be tougher this season to keep Kindley on the bench if Eich or AJAX struggle.

No way Kindley is kicking out to Tackle, unless you are thinking Eich moves, with Kindly taking his place. Even that seems unlikely given McD's PC statement on that exact subject.

No way Kindley is kicking out to Tackle, unless you are thinking Eich moves, with Kindly taking his place. Even that seems unlikely given McD's PC statement on that exact subject.

I really don't want to see a speed rush on big fatty mac-Kindly.

I imagine it would feel like slow motion like when you drop a cup and you feel like time is stopping as it falls because you see every moment.

My biggest take away was we actually had an NFL looking Offense from a concept stand point.

WRs were not running into the same 5 yard area downfield, they actually had good spacing. We had 3 20+ yard throws that were simple pitch and catch as they were all wide open. How many times did that happen last year? And the few last year where off broken plays. McDaniel is a huge upgrade over any O coaching last year. Also Welker is a legit top WR coach last year, the WR coach had never even been a position coach in college or the NFL prior to Miami and he never even played WR.
I really hammered them last year for their OL decisions. My impression was that nobody seemed to understand OL play. But from reading the Chambers file I think I under-estimated them. Nobody understood offense.

I really hammered them last year for their OL decisions. My impression was that nobody seemed to understand OL play. But from reading the Chambers file I think I under-estimated them. Nobody understood offense.
The whole offense was a cluster **** of epic proportions last year. WRs wrong routes into each other. Snapping a ball off a TE in motion. 2 OL blocking one guy while a guy went untouched to the QB (that happen way too much). It was just a **** show.

No Kindley will never play OT, I'd guess Hunt bumps out to RT.

No Kindley will never play OT, I'd guess Hunt bumps out to RT.
Not a fan of Oline musical chairs. McD specifically said, when asked about this in his PC, that kind of thing is not his preference, as it tends to just weaken two spots, rather than just one, which steps can be taken to mitigate the drop off. He did avoid setting anything in stone though, because you never know about specific situations.

Last edited:
They had 13 seconds of highlights on Total Access (Sat 10p (local)). So, I'm sure it wasn't much more than that this morning.

Peter & Kyle IMO take turns as who the bigger d-bag is.
They have their negative moments, but for the most part, I like them. It was about the same with Burleson.

Back
Top Bottom