Postgame Fins/Bucs Discussion | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Postgame Fins/Bucs Discussion

Interesting. how did Goode Look ?
I liked how he attacked the LOS in the run game. He played strong, set the edge well and hustled. I like him over Scarlett because, he's younger, still developing, cheaper and on a four year contract. Scarlett is gone after 2022. If Goode can continue his solid play. He's my choice.

I liked how he attacked the LOS in the run game. He played strong, set the edge well and hustled. I like him over Scarlett because, he's younger, still developing, cheaper and on a four year contract. Scarlett is gone after 2022. If Goode can continue his solid play. He's my choice.
so goode played well.

I did notice him. He's a notable physical presence.

Did I blink and miss the GMFB segment on the Miami game, or did they just decide to not cover it?

Also, I like Jamie as Kay's replacement, but I don't really care for McCourty. So far, he's boring to me.

They had 13 seconds of highlights on Total Access (Sat 10p (local)). So, I'm sure it wasn't much more than that this morning.

Peter & Kyle IMO take turns as who the bigger d-bag is.

Isn't an unwritten mantra in sports to go younger and cheaper when possible?

I wonder if they have to stop at 85 or if some players aren't looking that great, give them a chance to get out there early?

The off ball lb level is bad but I still expect ego to be the 5th lb on the 53

As far as edge depth maybe porter gustin. Maybe.

That’s about it

Back
Top Bottom