Posts/quotes being cut off? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Posts/quotes being cut off?

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
Mods-

I've noticed that there are a good number of threads and posts are cut off as they approach the right side of my screen. Is there a reason this is so? Is there something I can do to fix it? Thanks.

phinsphan4ever said:
Mods-

I've noticed that there are a good number of threads and posts are cut off as they approach the right side of my screen. Is there a reason this is so? Is there something I can do to fix it? Thanks.

Yikes! I just had to re-install my operating system, and now it's doing the same thing to me. This is different than any screen-sizing or formatting problem I've ever experienced before, -- everything appears normal, fitting fine on the computer screen... but the furthest-right words or characters on some posts seem to disappear behind the thin black line that defines the right edge of the post-window. The template in which posts always appear is right there and appears fine... but some characters get cut off within it.
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Assuming you're using Internet Explorer.... while the browser is open, try clicking "View" then "text size" and setting a smaller font... that may help! ;)

Are you still experiencing this problem?

If so... please give me the following:

What browser are you using?
What OS are you using?
What is your screen resolution?

Thanks!

I am having the same problem. The quotes get cut off, and posts with quotes in it also get cut off. I know the main stuff about a PC, but not the deep stuff, I would like help with it, If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance :up:

Back
Top Bottom