Potential Draft Day Steals | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Potential Draft Day Steals

I think if people were just going off Schwartz' speed alone they would be talking about him as a 1st or 2nd round pick. Those of us who are saying we like Schwartz in what would be traditionally day 3 of the draft are taking into account that he's raw in some areas and may have some flaws. Most late round picks have flawed areas of their game but few enter the league already in the elite area of a portion of their skill set. Schwartz comes into the league with elite level speed. I'm not saying he has top level hands or that he's shown big time play making ability consistently. However, I've seen wrs with worse hands not only get a shot at the NFL, but make 53 man rosters. The play making ability we'll have to see what it looks like once you smooth out the ruff edges.
Exactly. Fifth round or later, at least Schwartz has an elite quality. Can't teach 4.3 speed.

Interestingly, he looks great on running plays and quick passes. Didn't see much deep, where you'd think he would be utilized more.

If hands are the issue, that's a tough fix. But, again, we are taking about the point in the draft where teams are looking for traits.

Interestingly, he looks great on running plays and quick passes. Didn't see much deep, where you'd think he would be utilized more.

If hands are the issue, that's a tough fix. But, again, we are taking about the point in the draft where teams are looking for traits.
I wonder what Demps would have ran if he did a pro-day/combine.

Jeff Demps @ UF ran under a 10sec flat 100m before! Sprinters speed!

Maybe a bit of a deep cut here, but TE John Bates out of Boise State turned heads during Senior Bowl week. Much more athletic than anticipated.

Speaking of athletic TEs, Tre McKitty should be a top prospect but has never really done jack shïte. What's the deal with him? His transfer to Georgia was a complete non-event.

I don't think Miami would do it, but doubling up with Chase/Pitts and Elijah Moore would be pretty exciting.
That’s my dream. One of those dudes plus him. Add in Javonte Williams and we are in business. A center too would be great. Would suck to totally ignore the defense but ehhhh

That’s my dream. One of those dudes plus him. Add in Javonte Williams and we are in business. A center too would be great. Would suck to totally ignore the defense but ehhhh
I'm thinking along the same lines. Wait to get the pass rusher maybe at #50 or #81.

Perhaps Tryon, or Sample maybe in that range.

Elijah Moore excites me more than the pass rushers who could be there at #18.

Back
Top Bottom