Potential Draft Day Steals | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Potential Draft Day Steals

I like Elijah a lot more than many other WRs. He's not in my steal list as i think he's being mocked fairly for his talent, but if he drops because there are so many good WRs available, he'll definitely be in steal territory.

Really starting to like Deon Jackson from Duke as a late round running back. Can catch, decent size 210 pounds, 4.4 speed and just seems to be decent at everything you ask a back to do. Not saying he's the next Emmitt Smith or Barry Sanders, but he has the skill set needed to make an NFL roster and contribute.

I like Elijah a lot more than many other WRs. He's not in my steal list as i think he's being mocked fairly for his talent, but if he drops because there are so many good WRs available, he'll definitely be in steal territory.
Elijah is a stud! I will say I'm intrigued with several slot receivers in day two though and wouldn't mind snatching one of them up if we decided to draft Pitts at 6! This WR class is really nice and I believe there will be multiple slot WRs that will have a solid career that'll get drafted in the late 2nd or 3rd! That honestly is perfect for us as long as we take Pitts at 6. Then fill in our other needs with the other 1st and early 2nd. Then start looking at a slot WR with either our late 2nd or 3rd.

Elijah is a stud! I will say I'm intrigued with several slot receivers in day two though and wouldn't mind snatching one of them up if we decided to draft Pitts at 6! This WR class is really nice and I believe there will be multiple slot WRs that will have a solid career that'll get drafted in the late 2nd or 3rd! That honestly is perfect for us as long as we take Pitts at 6. Then fill in our other needs with the other 1st and early 2nd. Then start looking at a slot WR with either our late 2nd or 3rd.
I love to play the slots!

Back
Top Bottom