Potential Hc Flores Video Links | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Potential Hc Flores Video Links

I don’t know what anyone expected. This was a weak coaching pool this year. Anybody who we picked would be below gase in my opinion. That’s why I wanted to give him another year. Posters on this site wanted gase gone but had no plan to replace him.

Hopefully Flores works out. But like the poster above said. We basically gave gase three years of training/internship to help the jets. If we were going to take lumps we shoulda stayed with him another year to maybe get some reward. Especially with no great replacements.

I never felt meh about Miami before. Always positive and looking toward future. But it is getting hard now.

Here is the thing, we say it was a weak year for coaches but there is talent out there. The following have all been more successful than Gase, either Harbaugh, McCarthy and Pagano. Now I don't know why these guys didn't get picked up but are all a cut above Gase.

Here is the thing, we say it was a weak year for coaches but there is talent out there. The following have all been more successful than Gase, either Harbaugh, McCarthy and Pagano. Now I don't know why these guys didn't get picked up but are all a cut above Gase.
True but the only one we could have got would be pagano. The others didn’t have interest in Miami from what I understand

If gase really lost the locker room then he should of been let go. But I wouldn’t have fired him over his record or attitude in press conferences. It’s amazing how quickly they went to always playing hard for him to turning against him. Seemed like it happened during Vikings game. I wonder which players were these exactly besides drake.

Anyways I hope Flores works out. Honestly not much will change wiith any coach till Miami gets a qb. Pete Carroll was 7 and 9 then 6 and 10. Gets Wilson and takes off. Need a damn qb badly

I don't see what all the trepidation is all about, Flores is going to be fantastic. The upside is so much greater than with Gase.

Just have one last piece to accomplish, and the most elusive of all - a Qb.

I truly hope Ross put this misinformation out there for some reason. Is it that Grier wants to control someone? I'm speechless.

I’m not going to base my entire opinion on the hire on a few interviews, but it was striking when he didn’t have an answer about the challenges of taking on added responsibilities. The answer ended up being “I enjoy being here”.

I wish I could find something to be optimistic about here. I can’t.

That was painful to watch.

I sure hope Robert Horry is right about Flores.

If gase really lost the locker room then he should of been let go. But I wouldn’t have fired him over his record or attitude in press conferences. It’s amazing how quickly they went to always playing hard for him to turning against him. Seemed like it happened during Vikings game. I wonder which players were these exactly besides drake.

Anyways I hope Flores works out. Honestly not much will change wiith any coach till Miami gets a qb. Pete Carroll was 7 and 9 then 6 and 10. Gets Wilson and takes off. Need a damn qb badly
his attitude post miracle was straight embarrassing for the team. he had excuses for every little thing he was asked about. He was doing that with the intent of quitting because he couldn't handle the pressure.

I think half the team (the defense checked out long before that). I noticed it when Jones finally blew up and quit during the jets game. I think the discipline in green baystacked off a full rebellion but it was inevitable. Gase just didn't care because Burke was his buddy and all he blamed were injuries.

My big thing with Flores is that he hasn't seen anything but an unprecedented amount of success since joining the patriots. we thought Gase couldn't handle the tough times. well how is this guy going to react. Going to be different with a team in rebuilding mode and I'm not sure he has the experience to make it happen

After watching those, I like Flores even more. I think he has a charismatic personality who comes off as honest and sincere. I believe his staff and players will enjoy working for him and to me that's half the battle.

Back
Top Bottom