Potential Qb Next Year | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Potential Qb Next Year

Easton Stick is not a high round pick. Where does that come from? ckparrothead is very high on him but he realizes that Stick will be available deeper in the draft. I don't even think Stick was invited to the Senior Bowl, at least last I heard. He can certainly play his way in via the Shrine game.

Nick Foles is better than Wentz right now, especially in clutch situations. Wentz puts up some nice numbers but they don't happen at the vital moments. Foles has been dominant on third down and during pivotal drives late in the game, which is the reason the Eagles' won/loss record is much better under Foles. Wentz tends to flame out on those key late possessions.

Regardless, the Eagles are a sharp organization and they will know that recent results are not the only variable to consider. You have to go with the player who is 4 years younger.

Easton Stick is very intriguing. I’d spend a second on him but I’m not sure he’ll be there. The underwear olympics will turn a lot of people on to him.

I’m hoping for a trade down in the first and get Stick.

Easton Stick is not a high round pick. Where does that come from? ckparrothead is very high on him but he realizes that Stick will be available deeper in the draft. I don't even think Stick was invited to the Senior Bowl, at least last I heard. He can certainly play his way in via the Shrine game.

Nick Foles is better than Wentz right now, especially in clutch situations. Wentz puts up some nice numbers but they don't happen at the vital moments. Foles has been dominant on third down and during pivotal drives late in the game, which is the reason the Eagles' won/loss record is much better under Foles. Wentz tends to flame out on those key late possessions.

Regardless, the Eagles are a sharp organization and they will know that recent results are not the only variable to consider. You have to go with the player who is 4 years younger.

Post combine he will be.

Just as long as we dont trade for Rosen, Rosen can not play in this league.

I think a 3rd would be apt, similar to Bridgewater and the Saints.
It's not giving up a pick that hurts. I don't want to give him a 4year high $ contract.

We need to keep our eye on the prize, and the plan. Our, hopefully, elite QB won't be here until 2020. Use next season to evaluate, and develop a reasonable option as a backup for the next few years.

Watch it be Tannehill....... and commence **** hitting the fan.
Maybe Gase can find a place for him with the Jets.

OMG, Gase will be getting death threats midway through next season.

It's not giving up a pick that hurts. I don't want to give him a 4year high $ contract.

We need to keep our eye on the prize, and the plan. Our, hopefully, elite QB won't be here until 2020. Use next season to evaluate, and develop a reasonable option as a backup for the next few years.
any vet qb that is half way good is going win 7 to 10 game. maybe wildcard. with right coaching staff. if you see a qb you want in 2020 just go get him. like everybody else do in nfl.

any vet qb that is half way good is going win 7 to 10 game. maybe wildcard. with right coaching staff. if you see a qb you want in 2020 just go get him. let everybody else do in nfl.
Possibly true. I think it depends if it is an offensive system that suits a particular guy.

I would rather go young. You never know. May find a diamond. Probably just a cubit zirconia, but there is nothing to loose.

I don't want tank. it have taking browns all most 11 yr to start winning and they are still not there yet with all tanking.. I would take 6 to 10 winning a yr until we find big time qb. keep all players we can keep. dolphins cannot keep pass up qb when they are there to be taken anymore.

Absolutely NO F'N WAY Wentz gets traded.

Wentz is without a doubt the better QB and the Eagles are committed to him. To even talk about the possibility of acquiring him this off season is just wasting time mentally masturbating.

after seeing that 2020 will be our year to draft a QB

who can we sign trade for to be a bridge to and mentor said draftee?

I agree with those who say Big Dick Nick would cost too much(he would be the ideal mentor)

the FA QB list looks pretty grim

Back
Top Bottom