Potential Trade Idea... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Potential Trade Idea...

I'm fine with Murray at 13 even though I have my doubts, it's worth the risk. There's absolutely no one in this draft I want us trading up for.

I've come around on Murray too, imo he's too small to be great but I've heard too many draft experts hype him up to ignore.

If Miami takes Murray, Haskins or Jones (f*** off) at 13 I will be stoked, but won't be happy if they trade up for anyone.

I’m sure the Raiders are willing to make some trades and there have been some rumors of them possibly wanting Howard. If Miami is sold on Murray, I feel they can offer Howard and the 13th pick for the Raiders 4th pick.

☹ Hell no, Howard alone garners multiple picks (Including their 1st). Howard is slowly becoming not just one of the best corners in football, but a huge playmaker, and difference maker.

Need Tunsil to stay. 4th us better but no guarantee he'll be there. I think Ariz wants him bad

I've come around on Murray too, imo he's too small to be great but I've heard too many draft experts hype him up to ignore.

If Miami takes Murray, Haskins or Jones (f*** off) at 13 I will be stoked, but won't be happy if they trade up for anyone.

Daniel Jones at 13 would be quite possibly the blunder of this century for Miami and if they hinge the future of the franchise on him as a quarterback we're guaranteed to never sniff the playoffs.

Daniel Jones at 13 would be quite possibly the blunder of this century for Miami and if they hinge the future of the franchise on him as a quarterback we're guaranteed to never sniff the playoffs.

Whatever bro, he went to Duke! (really hoping we snag him in the second).

we need to build around the good players we do have don't trade Howard for a maybe

noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just roll with the draft that kind of trade would decimate this team.

Saw on NFLN this morning an idea that Oakland could trade 24 & 4 to move to #1 and take Kyler Murray. I also think there are a few other teams that could move up for Haskins (possibly to #2 with SF or #3 with Jets). Jax, NYG,etc. Den, Cincy & Was could also look to move up.

Not sure I buy the Rosen hype being spewed by AZ but Keim has made a mess of things lately so maybe he would prefer him over Murray. I wouldn't but...

What are their options? Draft Murray #1 and trade Rosen to someone for a 1. Stick with Rosen, move down to 4 (&24). If two QB's go in the top 2, that leaves them with a shot at either Williams, Bosa or Allen and a shot at any number of players at 24.

Back
Top Bottom