Potential Trade Partners To Move Back | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
Mac Jones will be better than just a game manager. He is physically big that can stay strong in the pocket and is an accurate thrower of the football. He was more accurate than Fields in the NC game. He is smart and I might be in the minority but I would trust him more than Wilson.
Maybe...

But a lot of FH Draft followers over the years have said one thing over and over... NEVER trust a one-year starter at QB, especially if he was on a stacked team.

I know he got a few starts in when Tua was injured, but he's still a guy without a lot of college-level work... and we've never seen him operate without top shelf weapons and a dominating line. ...and that has pretty much been a down-the-line description of many failed QBs.

I think he's a three year project, if he can go to a good team with an established QB. GB would be a good fit if they hadn't already taken Love.

Maybe...

But a lot of FH Draft followers over the years have said one thing over and over... NEVER trust a one-year starter at QB, especially if he was on a stacked team.

I know he got a few starts in when Tua was injured, but he's still a guy without a lot of college-level work... and we've never seen him operate without top shelf weapons and a dominating line. ...and that has pretty much been a down-the-line description of many failed QBs.

I think he's a three year project, if he can go to a good team with an established QB. GB would be a good fit if they hadn't already taken Love.
Admit it, you just hate Bama.:chuckle::cheers:

Back
Top Bottom