Pouncy Talking Again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pouncy Talking Again

pacresjt

Active Roster
Reaction score
So now Mine Pouncy says it’s nice to be on a team that has a chance. His second negative comment about Miami, Really? Um, he was in the playoffs 2 years ago and they had a chance. Landry and Pouncy were our team leaders, seems like they didn’t like it here so how well can you lead if you don’t like your situation? Gase is looking smarter and smarter for getting rid of these cancers. Good ritance! I live about an hour away from San Diego and an hour away fron LA and have witnessed the biggest choke artist of all time. Just because Rivers has a big reputation doesn’t mean he gets it done in the clutch, Pouncy will learn and so will Landry, they could have been team guys instead of me guys and helped to create a positive locker room.

https://t.co/pvs1NoVKfA

Wish we played the Chargers and Browns this year. For...reasons.

Lt's spll vrything this way.

I'm glad we moved on but wish it worked out with him being an anchor.

These guys are showing exactly why we got rid of them. Glad to have them off the team.

Pouncey never wanted to leave Miami. He cried when he saw he was cut.

He'll miss all those gay guys he could be beating up in SoBe after hour clubs... maybe he's going through withdrawals :depressed

Pouncey honestly seems to have turned his life around, so good for him. Wish he had done it sooner.

Wish we played the Chargers and Browns this year. For...reasons.
The most important reason is we always beat them. Even when the chargers have their up years and we have our down we still dominate them. The series between both these teams is very lopsided over the past decade.

Back
Top Bottom