Power Ranking Dolphins Number 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Power Ranking Dolphins Number 10

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
POWER RANKINGS
Current - Team - Previous

1 New England Patriots 5
Anyone who predicted this team would wind up in this spot likely cashed a nice ticket in Las Vegas.
2 St. Louis Rams 1
If they played the Patriots 10 times, they'd win eight. But they lost the one that counted.
3 Pittsburgh Steelers 3
At some point, Bill Cowher is going to have to figure out a way to win championship games at home.
4 Philadelphia Eagles 6
This team made huge strides this season, and the next step in the progression is the Super Bowl.
5 Chicago Bears 2
Another team on the right path, but they must improve at quarterback to be a Super Bowl team.
6 Oakland Raiders 10
Will be wondering for a long time if they shouldn't be the champs after that call in the snow in New England.
7 Green Bay Packers 4
Brett Favre proved human in the playoffs, but as long as he's around, this is a Super contender.
8 Baltimore Ravens 12
Cap woes and a bad quarterback don't make the outlook too sunny for 2002.
9 San Francisco 49ers 7
One of the young, improving teams in the league. Too bad they're in the same division with the Rams.
10 Miami Dolphins 8
At least with Norv Turner around, the offense won't be as predictable in 2002.
11 New York Jets 9
Need to address some defensive shortcomings in 2002.
12 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11
No wonder the Glazers are looking for an offensive coach. You would be too if you had to watch this offense the past three seasons.
13 Seattle Seahawks 13
Move to the NFC next season, but without a quarterback; does it really matter?
14 Denver Broncos 14
This team is in regress mode, which will challenge Mike Shanahan.
15 Washington Redskins 15
With Steve Spurrier, this is a team to watch in 2002. Of course, he has to find a quarterback.
16 New York Giants 16
Age on the offensive line has to be addressed, and quarterback Kerry Collins has to get back to 2000 form.
17 New Orleans Saints 17
Quarterback Aaron Brooks regressed in 2001, so his play will key 2002.
18 Cleveland Browns 18
Butch Davis did a nice job in his first season, but the tough part will be to keep it going.
19 Tennessee Titans 19
Injuries crippled this team, but with Steve McNair's growth, this is a team to watch in 2002.
20 Arizona Cardinals 20
A heck of a coaching job by Dave McGinnis. The makings of a playoff team are in place.
21 Atlanta Falcons 21
Dan Reeves returns, but will this be his final season?
22 Kansas City Chiefs 22
Didn't have the season many had thought, but could be a playoff team in 2002.
23 Indianapolis Colts 23
The Colts will be a Super Bowl contender under Tony Dungy next season -- if he doesn't mess with the offense.
24 Cincinnati Bengals 24
If they get Drew Bledsoe, they have a chance to make the playoffs next season.
25 Jacksonville Jaguars 25
When the 2002 season starts, this team might be ranked at the bottom. What a mess.
26 San Diego Chargers 26
Marty ball comes to San Diego. Oh boy.
27 Minnesota Vikings 27
Mike Tice is a good, young coach who could bring life to this team.
28 Dallas Cowboys 28
The Cowboys planned on a tough 2001 season, but if the quarterback play improves they will be much better in 2002.
29 Buffalo Bills 29
The offense was pathetic, and now the coordinator is gone and Rob Johnson might be, too.
30 Detroit Lions 30
It was a bad first year for Matt and Marty. Until they fix the QB position, it will stay that way.
31 Carolina Panthers 31
John Fox will bring a lot of energy to this situation. He'll need patience, too.

WE ARE BELOW THE RAVENS

:monkey:pete Prisco again
:monkey:cbsportline for hiring this idiot

It doesn't matter where we start....It's where we finish that counts. :D

All teams start at the same place(0-0), not where some idiot Prisco ranks them.

Originally posted by booyeah_
All teams start at the same place(0-0), not where some idiot Prisco ranks them.

Did Prisco do these rankings. That's three strikes on him. :fire:

The Patsies came from nowhere in the Power Rankings

to win the Superbowl.

I don't mind starting as the underdog, until such time as we prove the progress we have made. Bring on the Lions. It's time to meet the velociraptor...:evil:

i think this was written a long time ago, because they are saying the Johnson MAY be released from the Bills, and he was in March.

Far be it from me to defend Prisco...

...but this has to be the final rankings for last year, not the initial rankings for this year.

Not one non-playoff team moved a single spot, and he suggests a gloomy 2002 for #8 Baltimore, and Super Bowl contention in 2002 for #23 Indy.

Jeff

never buy into

I never buy into power rankings. They are bogus and a waste of time.

There will be a day when the Fins are number one....................I hope! :eek:

TO ME POWER RATINGS ARE OVERRATED, BUT FROM OUR DEAR MIAMI HATER FRIEND (PETE PISSHEAD ) IT'S A BIG PILE OF SH%T
AT LEAST TOO DA HAWAIIAN!!!!!!!....

Originally posted by DolphinLunatic
There will be a day when the Fins are number one....................I hope! :eek:

After week 1 when we beat Detroit! :p

Back
Top Bottom