Power rankings, Miami at #30??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Power rankings, Miami at #30???

patsdynasty

3peat bound in motown!
Reaction score
i even have to disagree with this moron, miami wont be that low and he has the lions way down as well???

ofcourse hes right with the top spot but some of his rankings are way off, and he says miami will be a force 2-3 years from now, that probably is accurate there....

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/powerrankings

Well Power Rankings are meaningless during the season. They are extra meaningless during the offseason

I would rather be the underdog that suprises then the favorite that dissapoints. We will prove the skeptics wrong.

Power rankings are meaningless?!?!?!?!?! LOL yeah they kinda are.

Am I blind or is there a link missing?

EDIT: oh ok thanks

i think phins go 8-8 this year and then 2006 will be interesting, the superbowl is in miami and you guys will get in as at least a wildcard and then anything can happen from there.

pats win again this year i could care less what happens ever again, but then again i said that same thing after 2001 too..

Wow the Dolphins at 30 and the ****ing Giants are at 22? WTF?

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Well Power Rankings are meaningless during the season. They are extra meaningless during the offseason

they are but this time of year is boring as hell so at least its something to talk about........

A 4-12 team is not gonna be ranked high in any power rankings.

Phinsfan1980 said:
Wow the Dolphins at 30 and the ****ing Giants are at 22? WTF?

and look the cards are ahead of the cowgirls!!!!!!!!

:roflmao:

Wow i apreciate that fact a pats fan showin respect to our team that takes guts i would never be that nice but thanx dude:D

pete prisco doesn't like us. he also sucks. said we had a B- in our draft his year which is total crap.

Back
Top Bottom