Power Rankings: Miami Dolphins # 14.......Not too shabby!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Power Rankings: Miami Dolphins # 14.......Not too shabby!!!!!

Can't complain about that at all, seems about right going into the season. #2 in the AFC East and a playoff team if these rankings were to hold true in comparison to a record finish.

I do think Miami is really going to give Buffalo a run for the division. I honestly think it is 50/50 on who wins the East between those two teams.

Can't complain about that at all, seems about right going into the season. #2 in the AFC East and a playoff team if these rankings were to hold true in comparison to a record finish.

I do think Miami is really going to give Buffalo a run for the division. I honestly think it is 50/50 on who wins the East between those two teams.
Maybe 80/20. The Bills have an elite QB. The Fins dont know if they even have a starting QB yet. Nice to optimistic but until Tua shows he can play better than Fitzmagic the Fins are behind the Bills .

Maybe 80/20. The Bills have an elite QB. The Fins dont know if they even have a starting QB yet. Nice to optimistic but until Tua shows he can play better than Fitzmagic the Fins are behind the Bills .
Yup, this in a nutshell, and I am a Tua supporter.

Power Rankings mean nothing at this point. You have to go out and prove it. Nice to see the media stroke our ego for once but I take it with a grain of salt.

I hate people calling Allen "Elite." The reason why is because he's been "Elite" for 1 season.

He's going to need to stack up some similiar season before i'd be willing to throw him into elite category.

The NFC West is looking tough in this ranking with Arizona in last place at #11. Should be interesting.

RW

Elite is a bit if a stretch. I like Allen's play but I wouldn't put him in the same conversation as Rodgers and Mahomes.

Rams at four was lulz...I saw damning video tape of Liam from youtuber top billin'. I'd pump the brakes on my expectations for him. Jesse Davis will likely start at right tackle, imo.

I expect them to be better than last year. TBH I expect them to be top ten by year's end.

Rams at four was lulz...I saw damning video tape of Liam from youtuber top billin'. I'd pump the brakes on my expectations for him. Jesse Davis will likely start at right tackle, imo.

I expect them to be better than last year. TBH I expect them to be top ten by year's end.
I really respect top billin'. He had glowing reviews for our other three top picks. I didn't love what I saw in the few clips in that particular video either.

But his opinion isn't gospel, and you can make any player look good or bad depending on which highlights you select. And in the end he wasn't all that down on Eich. He was just pointing out some flaws.

I'm not crowning the other three as automatic hits in the same way I'm going to write off Liam just bc of one man's breakdown. Even a guy that I do believe knows what he's talking about.

I feel like they are way too high on the 49ers, Colts, and Cardinals. I think they are way too low on the Bears.

I would have the Dolphins around 11th or 12th, ahead of the 3 teams previously mentioned. But it is a small difference so I think the Dolphins ranking is pretty fair.

Power Rankings mean nothing at this point. You have to go out and prove it. Nice to see the media stroke our ego for once but I take it with a grain of salt.

Well, I agree, the specific rankings mean nothing. As a Fin fan, I do like the the growing consensus Miami is no longer ranked ~25th with a list of convincing negatives. Respect is growing and it has been earned.

Back
Top Bottom