Power Rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Power Rankings

It looks ok...but I have to disagree with Oakland on top...simply becuz they havent played anybody.....anyways heres my Power rankings.....

1.Dolphins
2.Broncos
3.Raiders
4.Saints
5.Packers
6.Chargers
7.Eagles
8.Buccaneers
9.Patriots
10.49ers
11.Chiefs
12.Browns
13.Panthers
14.Jaguars
15.Colts
16.Giants
17.Cardinals
18.Bears
19.Redskins
20.Ravens
21.Bills
22.Falcons
23.Titans
24.Cowboys
25.Seahwks
26.Lions
27.Rams
28.Texans
29.Jets
30.Steelers
31.Vikings
32.Bengals

I would agree that the Raiders are still playing medicore teams, but they look very good right now and are the only undefeated team in the league so you have to give credit where credit is due.

I love how Wcoastfin can't put Oakland on top because they haven't beaten any good teams, yet according to his own power rankings, neither have the Dolphins! At least the Faiders are undefeated. The Dolphins lost to a team that he doesn't even have listed in the top 10. How can they be #1 given those facts?

There's no need to be mad about that. It's not like Miami will be anywhere near the top of the list on Monday morning anyway...

I would have to say Oakland is the team to beat now. I' would put them at #1.

I would have it like this..........

30. Patriots
31. Jets
32. Bills

.......but that's just me.:D

:billsbite :nesucks: :jetssuck:

I agree with the top of the ranking. The Raiders have to be on top until they lose. Don't worry, Mr. Shula, they won't be there for long. They never are.

:monkey: BRONCOS

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco
I love how Wcoastfin can't put Oakland on top because they haven't beaten any good teams, yet according to his own power rankings, neither have the Dolphins! At least the Faiders are undefeated. The Dolphins lost to a team that he doesn't even have listed in the top 10. How can they be #1 given those facts?

cough cough Ravens cough cough.....

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco

Wow we only got the Jets curse off our backs and beat the reigning super bowl champs really badly and beat the new improved Colts.

Where as the Raiders beat the Seahawks, Steelers, Titans and Bills. A combined 5-13 W/L.

Where as we are 4-1 against a combined 11-12 with 3 of those teams having winning records.

See being a homer pointing out another persons homerism makes you a hypocrite homer.

"See being a homer pointing out another persons homerism makes you a hypocrite homer."

What an idiot! I never said the Broncos should be #1. In fact, as much as it pains me, I have to put the Faiders at the top until they lose. You can only beat who you play and they've done that. It's just retarded to put a team with a loss above a team that's undefeated, except in some cases in college ball where there are teams like Rutgers, etc...

I hate to say this but I agree with Bronco. Until the Faiders lose there is absolutely no way to not put them atop.

I can't believe you would think the Phins are the best team right now with the obvious weaknesses we have on D.

I will not be convinced until someone stops RW and we still win either.

Back
Top Bottom