Power rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Power rankings

they think Losman might be the next Ben Roethlisberger :lol:

they really underestimate us

What a bunch of BS. We are definetly better than plenty of teams they had ahead of us. To name just a few: WAshington, Tampa Bay, New Orleans, the RAms, Cardinals, and Giants. Miami is going to shock alot of these "experts" and climb those power rankings.

We'll surprise them all. The heck with them.
The fins will be a team to reckon with.

i hate that. but they dont know what is really going down in miami...we'll just have to show them come 9/11

LtDan662002 said:
We are definitely not getting any respect for the upcoming season. Oh well!

Totally agreed, oh well at least the rankings can really only go up.

I'm about as big of a homer as there is.:D I predict superbowl every year:wink:

Remember last year the experts had us winning 3-6 games before the season started:fire:

And most of us thought, hey we're the Dolphins, name alone carries 8-10 wins:yell:
I hope the experts are wrong this time around:evil:

i think we are all going to be very surprised by how quickly we improve this season...

That's alright. The team will earn the respect back. The only thing I can think is that the power rankings guys are thinking it will take time to adjust to new schemes and coaches. Remember, that ranking only applies to week 1.:evil:

nick19991 said:
they think Losman might be the next Ben Roethlisberger :lol:

god i hope the idiot bills fans that come here dont take this and ride with it. this thread will turn into a back and forth love fest between losman7 and Crisis

In the Sports weekly power rankings we are 26, it's not great but they give us more credit than CBS does
clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom